Runaway

Tash ran though the streets dodging and swerving oncoming traffic. If her mind wasn't in such a panic she probably would've thought about it more and taken back roads. They're would've kept her more hidden and she would've gotten places faster. Instead her thoughts raced along with her feet across many main stream highways. She had one thought and one thought only get away. She was done! This whole fantasy adventure of super hero's,powers, and avengers was fun while it lasted but now she was ready to get back to her own life.

A car rushing forward right in front of her caused her to pause momentarily and look around. Only then did she noticed she was dressed in grey sweats and was barefoot. "Not an attractive look" she mumbled to herself. "Hey kid you alright?" Someone yelled form across the street, Tash turned her head to see an officer walking towards her. "I'm fine!" She yelled running the other direction trying to loose him. All the damn avengers were on her tail she didn't need the PD tracking her too.

Tash kept running till night fall when it became too dark to safely move around. She decided it was best to just find a place to stay for now and think of a game plan for the morning. First thing first she had to find a way to get as far away from the avengers and her "dad" as fast as she could. Grabbing the lower rung of a fire escape she swung herself on the the step and began to climb up, acutely aware of the cold metal on her bare feet. When she finally reached the top, she spread her legs out in front of her and sighed. What was going to happen to her? "God what have I gotten myself into" Tash groaned with her face in her hands.

She had always dreamt that maybe one day she'd have a family. People to care about her and love her. A house to call home and stuff to call her own. Billionaire fathers in flying metal suits and magic fire powers were NOT part of that dream. She stared at her hands as she thought. Was she stuck like this now.

Suddenly Tash became aware of someone watching her from the shadows. "Come out I know your there!!" She yelled into the darkness pointing out her hands even though she had no idea how it worked. Some man in a red suit and mask swung over to her. Tash jumped definitely not expecting this and almost falling off the platform. "Hey! You lost?" A voice that sounded more her age then anything asked. "Nope I'm fine now go away" she shooed. "Unfortunately I'm under strict orders from mr Stark to bring you in for questioning, he says your dangerous". Dangerous? She actually laughed "IM NOT DANGEROUS!" She shouted.

At that moment as if her powers were working against her a blast of fire shot through the alley they were in lighting it up. "Ya sure" the kid stated and Tash suspected he had rolled his eyes even though she couldn't see them. Before she could think of committing another round of arson he had tied her up grabbed her and was swinging his way through the city taking her back to the hoard of heroes that were waiting for her.