Kidnapped

"Taaaash" Tony chimed as he softly knocked on her bedroom door while opening it. He expected to find a sleeping girl nocked out in her bed as Nat had told him she would be. However instead he found a crumpled comforter with the only hint at any presence being there was a slight warmth to the covers. "GUYS!!" Tony yelled bolting out of the room. Everyone immediately rushed to see what was up. " Tash is gone!" He gasped with panic in his eyes "ok calm down Tony we'll find her" Bruce tried but Tony wasn't gonna let himself be consoled. His girl was missing and it was all his fault. He had let her get on the news and become known, that's how they found her! "We're going to save her, get Fury on the line!" "Tony" Nat tried to interject "NOW!!"
———————————————Tash's POV
"Ah!" Tash screamed as she shot up from her resting place. She looked around and took in her surroundings. She was laying on a cold cement block and a jingling at her wrists alerted her to the cuffs chaining her to the cement. There was a small window letting a little light in but she couldn't see out of it because it was too far away. The floor was also cement or maybe rock and looked cold. At least the place seemed clean enough. "Hello?" Tash shouted out into the void. "Hello Ms. Stark" a male voice answered back "who's there?! Who are you!" "All in good time Little Stark girl right now we need to make sure your daddy won't be coming to save you". "No! Leave my dad alone!!" Tash shrieked her eyes glowed red and she broke the chains holding her down in one swift jerk. "What's going on? You never said the girl had powers!" The voice spoke to someone else near where ever they were. Tash didn't stop to think she ran to the window and melted the wall down. As soon as she had secured her exit she booked it and began running for her life through the woods outside the building. Branches scratched at her bare arms and legs but she didn't stop, she heard sirens not far behind her which meant one thing........she had to keep running.