My freaking kid

Tony sat in his workshop working on his latest project with Bruce not too far tinkering with his own thing. When Jarvis's voice floated down from the ceiling "sir ms Tash has made an attempt to access the first floor". "Thanks Jarvis keep me posted" Tony said not looking up from his work."You not gonna address that?" Bruce questioned "nope it's fine Jarvis knows the protocol and she probably knows by now too" "what? You mean you haven't told her! Tony!!". "Listen it's fine we'll have a talk about it once I finish up here" Tony replied nonchalantly.

"Sir ms Tash just tried to open the window" "ok don't you think you should at least address that?" Bruce worried. "Ya ya just a sec" Tony waved him off beginning to work faster "sir ms Tash has just broken through a window and is now falling outside the tower" Jarvis notified in an alarmed voice. "Damn it!" Tony yelled throwing his project into the floor startling Bruce in the process. "Jarvis location!" He shouted calling his suit to him "floor 84 window 367". Tony had blasted out of the room almost before Jarvis could finish.

Tony flew down towards the figure hurtling towards the ground at an alarming rate. As he got closer Tony was surprised not to hear any screaming. Instead Tash was just calmly and silently falling with her eyes closed. He flew down and grabbed his kid.

When they made it to the roof Tony let her down but Tash noticed he kept a death grip on her arm till they made it back inside the tower. "So you wanna explain to me what that was?" "I wanted out" Tash calmly replied. "And so you chucked yourself OUT A WINDOW!!" "YOU CONFINED ME TO THE TOWER!!!" "You know what I can't deal with this right now I need to cool down, just go to your room" Tony sighed pinching the bridge of his nose.

"Ugh!!" Tash groaned stomping away down the hall. "AND AVOID WINDOWS!!" Tony yelled after her to which Tash flipped him the middle finger in response. "Jarvis make sure she really stays away from the windows" Tony requested "of course sir". He walked down the stairs to the elevator "man I need a drink" he grumbled" getting in and pressing the button for the floor with the kitchen with drinks.

He had just enough time to pour himself some whiskey when Pepper walked in. "you look dead" She laughed but changed her expression when she saw Tony's mood didn't change. "Hey what's going on?" She comforted "oh nothing it's just Tash". Pepper smiled slightly "whatever she did keep in mind she is YOUR kid she's got your genetics" "I know I know, my kid" he sighed putting his head in his hands, "my FREAKING kid".