Hospital

Tash came to in the hospital with the beeping of a heat monitor being the first first thing she heard. Her eyes immediately had to adjust to the harsh lights in the room. She's at up quickly scanning the room. Her gaze stopped on Tony dozed off in a chair in the corner. Slowly the events of the past day flooded back to her. Fresh tears threatened to spill over again. She brushed them away and tried to stand up but something stopped her. Tash looked down and say she had been restrained to her bed. She began frantically yanking on the restraints which woke Tony up.

"Hey hey calm down there kid" he spoke softly. The tears from before now came "why am I strapped down?what are they gonna do to me?" she cried. Tony came over and gently began rubbing her back "They brought you here after you jumped out of the car. You've been here a couple hours while they waited for you to wake up, they're just keeping you another night for observation. They decided to restrain you because of the circumstances of why you were checked in".

"Ohhhh" Tash hid her face in her hands "kid what were you thinking? You could've died!" Tony demanded. "Exactly" Tash mumbled, Tony got down eye level and put his hand on her shoulders "Tash do you mean to tell me you jumped out of that car in the hopes of......" he couldn't finish. Tash turned her head away, Tony sighed and ran his hand through his hair.

"I just felt like I was losing control" she whispered. Tony was about to say something but just then the Nurse walked in. "We'll Ms. Stark" "Tash" "Ms. Tash, it's good to see you've woken up. I've just come to get some blood, do you want your dad to hold your hand?". Tash look at Tony but he glanced off to the side "no I'm ok". Even though to Tash it seemed Tony had just clocked out, in reality he had vowed then and there to not let her out of his site. Not until he was sure she'd be safe.