Back again

"Ahhhhhhhhhh" Tash screamed as she was slung over the shoulder of who some citizen yelled Spider-Man at. She had kinda guessed at who he was but given she didn't really keep tabs on the news or superheroes so she wasn't exactly up to date. The fact she knew Tony because he was on her list of houses to hit was just dumb luck. The sun was already starting to come up telling Tash she had been out longer than she thought. While she was dangling there Tash managed to grab her assailants arm burning him. He dropped her mid air and she began to plummet.

"Ok Tash why'd you think that was a good idea?" She muttered to herself as she fell. The ground was quickly approaching so she squeezed her eyes shut bracing for impact. But before she can hit the pavement, she feels arms wrap around her and hold her up.

After a moment Tash opens her eyes to see a very displeased Steve glaring down at her. Without a word he shifts her to one arm gripping her tightly so she can't run and pulls out a phone. "Happy? I got her pull the car around.....Peter dropped her". Tash couldn't help but laugh at that.

Within the next 40 minutes a black SUV pulled up to where they were standing and Steve pushed her towards the door. Reluctantly she got in.

Steve's POV
Tash had an expression of annoyance on her face but the look in her eyes gave away the feat inside her of what was going to happen next. Honestly he could blame the kid, she had been through a lot recently. And, being brought back to a place you had just tried to escape from wasn't helping things. The worst part is he knew what she had coming. The team had decided to call Fury when Tash had made a run for it so he could help find her. He was not pleased to say the least but had New York crawling with shield agents within moments. It was only a matter of time before Tash was found.

3rd person pov
As they pulled up to the tower there were already shield agents stationed by the door monitoring who came in and out. No doubt Tony had put Jarvis on patrol as well. When the car stopped Steve and Happy got out and Tash began frantically pulling at the door handle. She glared at Steve when he used a special key to open her door from the outside. "What's up with all the security Rogers? I'm not a nuke!". "Orders of director Fury" Steve sighed placing his hand on Tash's shoulders and leading her in.

Immediately Jarvis scanned them both announcing their identities to the small clump of agents milling about in the lobby. They all looked up simultaneously from what they were doing like a hive of bees all tuned into one frequency. Fury was contacted and Tash was sent up to see him in an elevator with Steve. Steve was sure the other weren't far behind if they weren't already there.