Mother deadest

Tash had been in the woods for over a week now. How much over a week she wasn't sure she had given up counting. It was the dead of winter, snow piled up all over the ground and she was barefoot with only a thin pair of sweat pants and a tank top. But she wasn't cold, somehow her powers kept her warm, if anything she was hot. The snow melted where she placed her feet leaving odd looking footsteps.

At one point she had even started a small fire when she stepped on some dead pine needles. Luckily throwing snow on it seemed to solve the problem. After 5 more nights Tash gave up walking completely and just laid down on the forest floor. She was so tired and hungry she would've given anything just to be home. She cried the tears immediately turning into steam.

—————————————————————-
Back at the tower Tony was frantic pacing around while Jarvis ran multiple location searches throughout the world. Natasha and Steve walked into the room and he lifted his head expectantly, the hope in his eyes vanished when he saw their faces, they hadn't found Tash. They all just sat in silence together, all of them knew there was nothing they could possibly say that would make the situation better. Voice came through the screens in Tony's lab breaking the silence "hello avengers" the tone was malicious almost taunting "I see you're on the hunt for your precious brat" Tony jumped up from his seat yelling at the screen "what have you done with Tash!!" "Oh don't worry she's fine, she's where she belongs now Mr. Stark was never any good at loving people isn't that right Tony?". Natasha and Steve both looked at Tony, he glared at the screen. "Well just wanted to let you know I've won, goodbye forever love". "Natasha quick can you trace the call?" Steve asked as soon as the call ended. "On it" the super spy said typing on a keyboard. "Guys I recognized that voice" Tony announced both of them listened intently "that was Tash's mom"