Going home

Tash had been discharged from from the hospital and was now in Tony's car being driven to what she was supposed to call "home" now. She stared out the window with no emotion on her face. She was surprised he hadn't ratted her out to the nurse or anything. I mean she had confessed to trying to kill herself for goodness sake!

They pulled up to the ever looming Stark tower. Tash and Tony unbuckled their seatbelts and Tash was about to get out of the car, but she noticed Tony wasn't getting out. "Listen I'm sorry I thought what I was doing would help you but it just-" he mumbled and then turned to Tash, he paused and just sat there blinking at her. Tears ran down her face, then she broke out sobbing and covered her face. Tony reached out and awkwardly placed his hand on her shoulder.

He expected her to pull away and say something sarcastic. However he was pleasantly surprised when she hugged him. He didn't know what to do so he just kept his arm around her. "It's gonna be ok" he said softly. After a while Tash stopped crying. She didn't say anything. She just got out of the car and walked solemnly to the entrance of the tower.

The first person she saw upon entering the tower was a young receptionist sitting at the front counter. "Oh hello are you lost hun? I hope you're aware this is Stark tower not a charity" she smirked at Tash sounding snobby. Tony entered behind her "this is Tash Loraine.........she's my daughter", the shock was evident on her face. "Of course Mr.Stark" she said glaring at Tash. Tony saw the look and quickly led Tash into the elevator. As she followed him into the elevator Tash stuck her tongue out at the receptionist right before the door closed.

Tony notice but didn't mention it he just smirked a little. He hit the button for the top floor and the elevator began going up. Finally they reached their floor and there was ding then the door opened. A women with strawberry blonde hair and blue eyes rushed up towards Tash and pulled her into a hug. Backing away she held her at arms length and smiled "hello dear welcome home".