Chapter 439

Gabby's POV: As I relaxed in Matt's office with Gabriel, taking my time to feed her...I took a minute to lay my head back and relax. This was the first moment of quiet I've had all day. Thank god Hermann took Ambo 61 out of service so that I could do this. It's tough being a newish mom who still has to breastfeed at times. God, I wish I would've stayed out until this was done but...I missed the house and needed to get back. If not, I would've dragged my feet. Plus, I like being here. No offence to Matteo but, he can be very loud...like right now.

"Mama, papa went out to a fight." I then turned to look at him when I saw Nancy. "He means to fight a fire. He's fine Gabby." I then laughed when she said that and nodded. "Thanks again for bringing the kids. I missed them. Where's Ella by the way?" She then pointed to Sylvie who was bringing her. "This little girl here wanted a bit of time with Aunt Sylvie. How about you go sit with the guys Nancy? Then you can catch up?" She nodded and smiled when Sylvie said that. That's when she realized something. "Holy shit, I just called her Nancy didn't I?"

I then shook my head and laughed. "I think it's okay considering the situation. I mean, you did use to date my husband." Sylvie then looked at me. "Yeah, over 3 years ago now." I then looked at her. "Has it really only been 3 years?" Sylvie nodded. "Matteo's age plus 6 months at least." That's when I remembered something. "Hey, can you ask the group out there to give Matteo a snack?" Sylvie then laughed. "Antonio is actually on his way over so, I am going to talk to him. He's on lunch break. I told him all of his nieces and nephews are here so..."

I then shook my head. "Oh, stop lying to me Sylvie! He isn't coming here for his nieces and nephews. He is coming here because 61 is out of service while I feed Gabriel and because you miss him. Just an FYI, the best place to makeout is the far back shower." Sylvie then looked at me. "You mean where you and Matt have fun during shift." That's when I heard Antonio walk up to us. "Please don't tell me that's true Gabby. You and him have sex here in the showers? That is so unsanitary." I then glared at him. "Thanks for talking about sex in front of my kids."

I then pointed behind them when I saw Matteo coming over. "Uncle Tonio!" He then smiled as he bent down and went to pick him up. "Hey buddy. How are you?" He then went to kiss his forehead. "Oh, I stopped by the daycare on the way. The kids are all good okay Sylvie?" Sylvie nodded and agreed with him when he said that. "Of course you did." I then decided to call her out. "Like we did I don't know an hour ago because you were leaking a bit?" Sylvie then looked at me. "Just like you are doing." I then sighed. "Antonio, she's stressing me out. Can you?"

Antonio then looked at me. "Uhm, you are on your own there. Remember, I have to sleep with her at night. By the way, have you finally agreed to my request to do the 2-day shifts?" Sylvie then shook her head. "No, because Gabby is doing the 24 hour shifts. I do not want to be partnered with Chout in case someone calls in sick. I have a pact with Gabby. If one of us are sick, we are both sick...that way we don't get stuck with Chout." We both laughed when I said that. "Listen, how about you guys go sit in the common room? Take Matteo with you please?"

Matteo then looked at Antonio, really wanting to hang out with him. Antonio then nodded and agreed with me. "You want privacy to feed Gabriel?" I nodded. "By the way Sylvie, how in the world are you okay with him watching another woman breastfeed her kid?" Sylvie then turned to look at Antonio. "Exactly, those eyes are reserved for my breasts. Get out of here!" Antonio then put his hands up and nodded, scared of her as he walked away. "Sit with Matt's mom!" He nodded and agreed as he went to walk over to the common room to rest for a bit.

Meanwhile, Sylvie came to join me in me and Matt's room. "So, you guys sharing this office again?" I nodded and smiled at her. "Oh hell yeah. I like to cuddle up to him at night. Him waking me up is much better than those bells." Sylvie nodded and agreed with me before looking at the updated pictures Matt has in his office of the kids. "By the way, I've been meaning to ask...you guys get those family pictures yet?" I then shook my head. "We are taking them Easter Weekend. We booked that one off ahead of time since it's Ella and Gabriel's first easter."

Sylvie then looked at me. "Thanks for telling me in advance. I would've booked it off. I am working that day. Antonio and me are celebrating the Saturday. I am working Easter Sunday." I nodded. "We have family pictures that day. Maybe we can come by that night?" That's when I thought that Antonio was here. "Get Antonio in here. I am just finishing." Sylvie nodded and agreed with me as she went to go get Antonio so we could talk about easter. Meanwhile, I went to finish feeding Gabriel and clean up before Antonio came in.