Chapter 466

A Couple Hours Later (3:30 PM)
Matt's POV:
As I finished getting dressed to go to Molly's for the night, I looked at Gabby while walking into the washroom so I could brush my teeth. "Not sure a cocktail dress is required for bartending." Gabby then smiled as she looked at me. "Not sure a winter coat and hat are required in the house." I nodded when she said that before moving to kick the door closed. Walking up behind her, I smiled as I put my hands on her hips. "Your mom is here. She is going to spend some time with the kids and my mom just to let you know. I guess you called her?"

Gabby nodded as she went to put some little earings on. "Yeah, thought that your mom could use some help until the babies are asleep. Already go over the schedule with them?" I laughed when she said that. "Gabby, my mom lives with us. She already knows the schedule." Gabby nodded and agreed. "Now, you want me to zip you up now or not?" Gabby then smiled as I grabbed the zipper to her dress. Doing it up, I smiled since it was really tight. "Boy that's tight. By the way, isn't tonight dancing night at the bar? I think I checked the schedule."

Gabby nodded and smiled. "Yeah, it's Saturday night." I then smirked when she said that. Grabbing my toothbrush, I then went to brush my teeth while Gabby continued to do her hair. "Yeah, so I am going to probably have a headache later. We mostly play the Top 40 hits. And then country or stuff. I am not in control of the music." I nodded and agreed while brushing my teeth. "You are in control of the drinks. You know that I like. So, if I wave to you...you just give me whatever you want me to drink. Maybe experiment on drinks tonight."

Gabby smiled when I said that before nodding as I went to spit. Rinsing my mouth, I then went to stand behind Gabby again when she turned around in my arms. Stepping close to me, Gabby smiled as she put her hands on my chest and then went to kiss me softly. "You know I love you like crazy right? You make my heart skip a bit on a daily basis." I smiled and nodded when she said that. I was going to kiss her again when I heard Matteo come in behind us. "Mama pretty." Gabby smiled when he said that and nodded. "Your daddy thinks so too."

I laughed and agreed. "Oh yes I do." I then went to walk over to Matteo and smiled as I picked him up. "Now listen buddy, me and mommy are going out tonight with our friends. So, you are going to be staying here with your brother, sister and your grandmas." He nodded when I said that. "Play time!" I laughed and agreed with him. "Isn't it play time all the time with you?" He then nodded while hugging me. Holding him close, I smiled as I went to kiss his forehead. "You sir are going to be such a suckup when it comes time for us to punish you sometimes."

Turning to look at Gabby, she smiled when I said that. "Listen, can you take him downstairs and go start the car? It's probably cold out there." I nodded and agreed with her. "Don't be long. We need to get you there on time." She nodded and agreed with me. "Oh, change him into his PJs. Those are just sweats." I nodded and agreed. "C'mon Matteo, let's go downstairs and put you in your PJs." He nodded and agreed when I said that. Carrying him out of the room, I smiled when I passed Gabby's mom. "Washroom?" I nodded and agreed as I walked away with Matteo.

Gabby's POV:
As I stood in the washroom finishing up with my hair and makeup, I heard my mom come into the washroom. "You are looking really good Gabriela." I smiled when my mom said that. Going to grab a bit of hairspray, I went to make sure my hair stayed put. "Thanks mom. I feel good. Something has just changed in me recently and I know this is good." My mom smiled as she walked up behind me and went to hug me. "I heard you quit the firehouse. Is that the change you are talking about by chance?" I sighed and nodded. "Yeah, it was healthier."

My mom nodded and understood. "And you being here while Matt is in fires again doesn't bother you?" I sighed. "I'm fine mom. Honestly, you don't need to worry about me. Please, don't worry yourself about me." She nodded and agreed. "Listen, you just have fun tonight. I think I heard that Antonio might drop by." I nodded and agreed. "I'm glad. He needs some time off. He's in a stressful case. Worried he's going to relapse." That's when I heard Matt yell. "Hey Gabby, your brother's here!" I was shocked when he said that. "C'mon mom, let's go talk to him."

We both nodded and smiled as me and my mom walked out of the master bedroom together so that we could go downstairs and see Antonio before I headed to work.