Chapter 470

Matt's POV: As I led Antonio outside so that I could talk to him, I went to push the door open so that he could come out. I decided to lead him to my car and just smiled at him. Leaning against my door, we both just took a breath and sighed. "You on the same page as her?" I then shrugged. "Honestly, I am just thinking about it. Man, what she is saying is crazy yet also kinda romantic." Antonio laughed when I said that. "How exactly is it romantic?" I then smiled. "She wants to actually try for a kid. We never did that." Antonio then stared at me and realized that. "Oh."

I nodded. "Matteo was a surprise and so was Gabriel. So, we just had to accept that it was happening. And Ella well...that's different. Yes, we tried for her but...she didn't get to carry her. And you have to admit that all three of our kids' births haven't been the best. Matteo had drama around it because I didn't know, Ella was born in the middle of a pandemic and Gabriel was born after our mentor's death. I know it sounds selfish but...can we not just have one where we want the baby from the start and aren't scared. I mean, that was always the case as well."

Antonio laughed when I said that. "Yeah, this would be the first pregnancy where from the outset you wouldn't have to worry about the aneurysm." I nodded and agreed. "And it would be in Chicago, surrounded by our friends and family. So, she could get the full experience. I know she had something similar in Puerto Rico but...it wasn't the same. This time around she would have her husband, her kids, her family, her friends and the firehouse on her side. Honestly, I think this would be a great idea. Us wanting a kid. Plus, I want another girl man. I want 2."

Antonio smiled at me. "You do realize that there is no guarantee though. What if it's another boy?" I then bit my lip. "Then we are going to love him just like another one of our kids. But listen, I don't want you to say anything to anybody. This has to stay in between the people in that bar. I want to surprise my mom. I never got to tell them in person like, by surprising them. Honestly, I want to experience it too. I want to full pregnancy experience without all the health precautions. I want to have the parties and everything." Antonio laughed.

"Well then, it looks like you have to go tell Gabby something right now." I nodded and agreed with him, smiling as I went to hug him. I then proceeded to go walk into the bar so that I could talk to Gabby. Pulling her aside, I went to stand close to her behind the bar and smiled. "I'm in. All in." Gabby smiled when I said that and went to wrap her arms around me. "Tonight in bed." I laughed when she said that and nodded as I went to kiss her softly. Holding each other close, I couldn't be happier that we just decided to try for a 4th child here in Chicago.

Note to Readers:
Hey guys, I know that the last 2 chapters included something out of the blue (them thinking of trying for a 4th child) but...I thought about it and it's what I want for them. Since this is my story, I am going to think about doing it. I am just laying the seeds though. Continue reading to find out whether they are going to have another child together.