✨Chapter 15~Truth✨

Hiro and his sister, Yuki, walked over to the two demons on the ground. He glared and placed his hand on [Y/n]'s forehead. "Is [Y/n]-chan going to be alright?" Shiemi asked.

"She should be fine for now. She only has a fever." Hiro said.

"Hiro." Yuki called and showed him the sword, Kinslayer. Hiro's eyes narrowed at the crack.

"Does she not realize that this is a family heirloom?" Hiro growled and the sword back into its sheath. Hiro looked at the burning forest. There was a mixture of blue, purple, and red flames. 'So, this is what they were hiding?'

"She's a monster." Yuki said.

Shura glared at them. "So, you, jackasses, only came for the sword?!" She yelled.

"Naturally, it's a family heirloom, after all." Hiro said.

"You don't care about your little sister at all?!" Shura questioned while glaring harshly.

"As I said before, that monster is better off dead." Hiro said and walked away with Yuki.

"Where are we going, Hiro?" Yuki asked.

"To see Father. I'm sure he's going to want this back." Hiro said and looked at the Kinslayer sword.

Hiro and Yuki made it to the Fujiwara temple. Yuki sighed, dreamily. "This brings back memories." She said as Hiro knocked on the door. A few seconds later, the door slid open to reveal one of the Kiro's disciples. "Oh, Hiro-sama, Yuki-sama!" She smiled.

"We're here to see Father." Hiro said, and the disciple nodded and lead the way.

They were lead to the shrine in the back of the temple. "Kiro-sama, your children are here to see you." The disciple said while Kiro was busy praying and reciting sacred chants to the shrine of his wife.

Yuki and Hiro took off their shoes and sat on their knees while the disciple slid the door close. The twins paid their respects to their mother, and their father finally turned around, facing them. He smiled. They could see that age was slowly creeping up on his young

"What a surprise seeing you both here." Kiro said.

Hiro pushed the Kinslayer towards his father. "I'm sure, you'll be wanting this back." Hiro said, and Kiro's eyes widened.

"W-What happened to your sister?" Kiro asked.

"That little monster exposed her secret. She's being put on trial at the Vatican Headquarters." Yuki said.

"Her sentence is most likely death." Hiro said and drew the sword from its sheath, showing his father the crack in the sword.

Kiro stared at the crack. "We can fix it..." He said.

"What? No! It's useless!" Hiro said, and his father got up.

"I know how to repair it. We can save [Y/n]." Kiro said and picked up the sword.

"We?!" Yuki questioned.

"You mean, you!" Hiro said and stood.

The men met eye-to-eye since they were the same height. "Don't you want to save your sister?" Kiro asked.

"No, I do not want to save her! She is adopted! A disappointment! If you want to save her, do it on your own. I hope she's executed." Hiro said and stomped out of the room with his shoes.

Kiro sighed. "Where did we go wrong, Eno?" Kiro said to the picture of his wife.

"Father?" Yuki called and crawled over to her father.