✨Chapter 17~Settled✨

*~*~Chapter 17-Settled~*~*

The train arrived in Kyoto. "Look, [Y/n]! It's the tower! It's so cool!" Rin said with excitement while hand-in-hand with his girlfriend. [Y/n] smiled. "Yo!" The man standing in front of a bus caught their attention. 'Order of the True Cross Japan Branch.' The sign he was holding said.

After everyone loaded the bus, and the bus started to move, the man introduced himself. "I'm Kinzo Shima, an envoy from the Kyoto field office. It's a pleasure to meet you!" Kinzo said and bowed his head, hitting his head on the microphone. "I'm taking you to where you guys will be staying. Once you're settled in, we'll have you assist with Temptaint victims. So, thanks in advance." Kinzo said and bowed his head again, hitting his head on the mic. But no one laughed. They all had troubled looks on their faces.

~~

A while later that bus came to a stop. "Thank you for coming." They were welcomed inside the inn. "It's Bon!" The workers stopped and noticed Suguro. "You're right!"

"Bon! Welcome back!"

"I can't believe you came back." "Hey! This ain't a personal home visit." Suguro said.

"Bon! Sorry for not saying hi earlier! I didn't see you. What a happy occasion." Kinzo said and called Suguro's mom. She came running.

"Ryuji..." She said and walked closer to her son. Then glared and grab him by the hair. "You went and dyed your hair! You lookin' to become a rooster in the future or something!" She yelled and ripped some of his hair out.

"Th-This motivates me!" Suguro said.

"Motivation, my foot! I won't stand for this!" Mrs. Suguro continued to yell while Shima tried not to laugh.

"Um, what?" Izumo questioned.

"Oh, where are my manners? Nice to meet you. I'm Ryuji's mother. Thank you for looking after our Bon." The woman said and bowed while shocking Izumo, Rin, [Y/n], and Shiemi.

"You're Suguro's mom? I always assumed you'd be more-" Rin muttered. An image of a pro wrestler popped into [Y/n]'s head.

"Oh, this is Bon's family home." Shima said.

"I thought Bon's family home was a bankrupted temple." Rin muttered.

"They couldn't make ends meet anymore, so I took over my family's inn." Mrs. Suguro said, and Izumo covered up a laugh.

"I always wondered they kept calling him 'Bon'. He's the bon-bon (young master) of an inn." Izumo said.

"I'm standing right here, Kamiki!" Suguro said.

The door slid open once again to reveal a dark blonde male with a long ponytail. He wore a traditional robe to show his ranking as a priest. [Y/n]'s eyes widened while the man started dancing around. Like a child.

"I found you, my [Y/n]-chan!" He sang in a cheerful voice. Rin raised a brow as [Y/n]'s eyes seemed to sparkle with excitement.

"[Y/n], who is that?" Rin asked.

"Mr. Fujiwara, I'm glad you could make it." Mrs. Suguro said and bowed.

Kiro bowed as well. "Happy to help." He said.

"Papa!" [Y/n] cheered and hugged her father.

"Papa?!" Her classmates were shocked.

"I'd expect him to be more..." Rin muttered and thought of a serious man.

"[Y/n]!" Yuki cheered and hugged her little sister. Then, Hiro walked in, and tension rose. "It's still alive." Hiro commented. Something snaped in their father, and he glared with a dark aura around him.