✨Chapter 1~Second Encounter✨

[Y/n] sat in Mephisto's office while wearing her mother's cloak. She explained the situation to him. "I've already been told my options the Vatican have said to Eno, but I don't plan on dying. I want to be an exorcist." [Y/n] said in a monotone voice while staring down at her reflection in the cup of tea in front of her.

"It's a shame. Your mother and I were such good friends. Come to find out she had a child who was given the powers of Satan; I've never seen a successful attempt of turning a human into a demon without the vessel being killed by the intense power of Satan. It's mesmerizing!" Mephisto rambled while sitting in the cross from the girl.

"I want to defeat Satan. So, will you help me?" [Y/n] asked, and Mephisto hummed. Then, he smirked. "Welcome to True Cross Academy." He said and handed [Y/n] a girl's uniform.

"Do I have to wear this?" [Y/n] asked while tugging on the ends of her cloak. "You can still wear your cloak if you want. I know how special it is." Mephisto said, and [Y/n] nodded.

~~~

[Y/n] sighed as she made her way through the school while tightly clutching the strap to the sword on her back. Of course, students were laughing at her and looking at her weirdly because of the cloak she wore over her clothes.

[Y/n] didn't even bother to wear the complete school uniform. She only wore the uniform top and shorts since her cloak didn't show anything past her knees; as well as brown school shoes and white calf-high socks.

Suddenly, [Y/n] found herself lost. She looked left then right, no one. "What are the dorms?" [Y/n] muttered and felt a tugged on her sock.

There was a dog when [Y/n] looked down. [Y/n] face glowed with a bit of happiness. "Puppy..." She said, and the dog ran away. "Wait." [Y/n] muttered and when chasing after it.

It led her out of the school and to an empty street in True Cross Academy Town. [Y/n] could see a familiar dark-haired male came into view. His blue eyes made eye contact with [Y/n]'s [e/c] one.

"It's you," Rin said.

"Hello." [Y/n] said and bowed slightly. The dog climbed up a lamp post and sat there. A puff of smoke engulfed the dog, and he turned into Mephisto.

"Pardon me. It would do for the school's director to be prowling on the grounds for no reason." Mephisto said.

"Hey, you mean exorcists can shape-shift, too?" Rin asked.

"They can't. I'm an exception." Mephisto said and pulled two keys out of nowhere. Then tossed them out the two students. "Those keys can access the cram school anytime, through any door." He continued. "Cram school?" Rin repeated.

"A cram school for training exorcists. You both will attend high school at this school, but after classes, you both will train at the cram school to become a page." Mephisto explained, "In other words, you will be studying exorcisms as an exorcist-in-training. Your high school classes don't begin until next week, but cram school starts today. You're fully prepared, I hope?"

"Sure. I am." Rin said while [Y/n] nodded.

"I do have one warning for the two of you. Keep your Satanic powers confidential. You might be able to explain the ears, teeth, and the tail, but flames are a definite no-no. Kindly control yourselves." Mephisto said.

"Sure. I'll do my best." Rin said, and [Y/n] simply nodded again.

"Fine. Now then, shall we?" Mephisto asked and jumped off the edge of the road. "Hey!" Rin called out and rushed towards the edge with [Y/n] following behind him. "I'd like one of you to open the door with the key," Mephisto said while pointing at the green metal door under the road.