✨Chapter 10~Confession✨

[Y/n] sat on her knees in her room. Rin and Yukio already left to meet at the amusement park for their class today. [Y/n] was running a bit late because she had trouble putting on her uniform, and she wanted to look a bit cuter. It's totally not because Shiemi called and asked how to put on a school uniform.

What...?

Jealousy a powerful thing. She had her familiars help her. Yes...Soushi got to help, too. His only job was to make sure [Y/n]'s bow was tied right and that the proper shoes were on her feet. Even that was too much for him. Soushi had to plug his nose with tissues to stop his nosebleed.

"You look stunning, [Y/n]-sama, but why change yourself?" Tomoe asked while cutting her hair.

"Does this Rin boy not like you as you are? I'll make him pay for ruining our lady's self-esteem." Soushi growled while tightly gripping [Y/n]'s shoes.

"No...I just...want him to notice me. That's all." [Y/n] muttered, but she noticed the aura of jealousy around Soushi and Tomoe.

"Is that so?" Soushi muttered.

There was a knock on [Y/n]'s room door. "[Y/n]-chan, I'm here." She heard Shiemi's voice.

"You invited her here?" Tomoe asked.

"Yes, she's still my friend, after all." [Y/n] said and stood up then opened the door. [Y/n] saw Shiemi and Izumo looking at her with widened eyes.

"Oh, you brought Kamiki-san, too?" [Y/n] questioned, but they said nothing.

[Y/n] was beginning to feel self-conscious. "D-Does it look weird?" [Y/n] asked while blushing. Shiemi shook her head. "You look adorable!" Shiemi said.

"Something's missing..." Izumo muttered and reached into her bag.

"Here, you can borrow it." Izumo added while handing a llama hairclip to [Y/n].

[Y/n]'s eyes sparkled. "Th-Thank you, Izumo-chan..." [Y/n] said and clipped it into her [h/c] hair. Izumo blushed a bit. "Th-That doesn't make us friends! Hurry up, Moriyama, or we'll be late!" Izumo ranted.

~~

"Oh man...Amusement parks after school...that's where you take girls out on a date..." Shima groaned. "How did your team do on your last mission, Shima?" Konekomaru asked. "I wouldn't call it a mission. Right?" Shima asked Rin.

"It was a big ass squid!" Rin said.

"A squid?" Konekomaru questioned.

"Yeah, a squid." Rin confirmed.

Suguro stood up and groan. "What a drag!"

"What?"

"Why bring along useless dumbasses who won't even pull their own weight?" Suguro said, referring to Yamada (Shura in disguise) and Nemu.

"Now, now..." Konekomaru said.

"S-Sorry that we're late!" The boys heard and turned to the sound of the voices. Rin's eyes widened while his face turned red. He, along with Suguro, Shima, and Konekomaru, looked at [Y/n] and Shiemi up and down. [Y/n] had a new hairstyle.