✨Chapter 18~Stressed✨

*~*~Chapter 18-Stressed~*~*

Rin yawned the next morning while sitting at the table for breakfast. He was nearly falling asleep again. [Y/n] walked into the dining area. "Good morning, Rin." [Y/n] said and kissed Rin on the cheek then sat down next to Rin. [Y/n] giggled. "You've got bedhead." [Y/n] added and rubbed Rin's head.

Rin yawned again as [Y/n] began to eat. "Mornin'." He said.

"Mornin' Okumura, [Y/n]-chan." Shima greeted and sat down in front of Rin, "Whoa, that's some serious bedhead." He said, and [Y/n] giggled again.

"I don't remember a thing from last night." Rin said.

"That's not surprising." Shima said.

"I guess we were right not to drink that 'juice'." [Y/n] added.

"Right!" Shima agreed. Rin stuffed his face while looking at Shima, weirdly.

"What's with you? You okay talking to us like a normal person?" Rin questioned, and Shima chuckled.

"Yeah." Shima said, and [Y/n] couldn't help but smile. It felt nice talking to Shima again.

"Ren..." Shima's eyes widened in horror. "That voice!" Shima muttered. "...zo!" Shima was suddenly kicked in the face by his older brother.

Rin and [Y/n]'s eyes widened. "What the heck was that for, Kin?" Shima whined while rubbing the back of his head.

"What do you mean 'what?' It was a flying kick. Are you some kind of idiot?" Kenzo said.

"You're the idiot! A total idiot!" Shima yelled.

While the brothers bickered, Rin turned to [Y/n]. "So, how did that thing with your dad go?" Rin asked. [Y/n] still smiled at the memory.

"We're a real family now." [Y/n] said, and Rin smiled.

"That's good." He said then went back to eating.

Suddenly, he stopped with a panicked look on his face. "Don't tell me I have to meet him now! I'm not ready! I'm so nervous I could die! I should go comb my hair..." Rin ranted, and [Y/n] laughed at him.

"Calm down. Yes, my father wants to meet you." [Y/n] said, and Rin's face went pale, "But, between you and me, my father is a bit of an airhead. He's only scary when he's mad." She whispered, and Rin relaxed. 'I just can't make him mad.' Rin thought.

Ironically, Kiro walked into the dining room with Shima's other brother Juzo, causing Rin to tense again. [Y/n] got up to hug her father. "Good morning, my angel." Kiro said, and Rin stood up as well, nervousness was written on his face. Rin swallowed the food in his mouth.

"You must be Rin Okumura." Kiro said, and Rin bowed.

"Y-Yes, sir!" Rin said and stood up straight as stiff as a board.

Kiro examined him for a moment then smiled. "It's nice to meet you, Okumura-kun." Kiro said and pulled Rin into a hug. "You can call me, Father!" Kiro continued, and [Y/n] blushed.

"Papa! Stop it." [Y/n] said and pulled her father off of Rin, who was now smiling.

"Why? Would he prefer Papa?" Kiro asked.

"Or Dad?" Rin added.

"Pa?"

"Pop?"

"Old man?" The three Shima brothers, Renzo, Juzo, and Kenzo, added.

"You're not helping." [Y/n] whined and sat down while the men laughed at her.

Kiro sat down next to his daughter and began to eat. "These are my friends, Okumura-kun and [Y/n]-chan." Shima said to his brothers as they began to eat breakfast with them, "She's Okumura's girlfriend." He added noticing his older brothers staring at the girl, who was smiling brightly and conversing with her father.