✨Chapter 4~Cooking Disaster✨

[Y/n] yawned as she walked down to the kitchen in the middle of the night. 'I need a snack.' [Y/n] thought as she turned on the light.

"Eh?" She said a little demon, cleaning the kitchen.

The demon noticed her. "H-Hello." [Y/n] said and bowed. The demon bowed to her as well. "Are you the one cooking all of our meals?" [Y/n] asked while crouching to the demon's level.

The demon nodded. "I'm [Y/n]." [Y/n] said and held her hand out.

"Ukobach..." The demon said, and [Y/n] was quite surprised that she could understand him.

"I was hoping I could make myself a snack." [Y/n] said, but Ukobach shook his head.

"I'll do it." He said.

"But, you work so hard. How about I make you a treat as well?" [Y/n] asked, and Ukobach thought for a moment then nodded. [Y/n] made Ukobach some pudding.

Now, it was the taste test

Now, it was the taste test. Ukobach took a spoon and took the first bite. His eyes widened a bit, and he smiled.

[Y/n] took a bite too, and she smiled as well. "So good~<3" [Y/n] cooed while Ukobach nodded.

[Y/n] and Ukobach smiled at each other. They knew that they were going to be good friends.

Later that morning, [Y/n] got dressed for school and went down for breakfast with Yukio. "How are you liking high school and cram school?" Yukio asked while grabbing a tray.

"It's...better than I thought it would be. To be honest, I never planned to go to high school." [Y/n] muttered while doing the same.

They both sat across from each other. "C-Can I ask you something?" [Y/n] asked.

"Of course. " Yukio said and smiled.

[Y/n] noticed that she didn't feel the same feeling she does with Rin. "Do...D-Do you feel weird whenever you're around Rin or me?" [Y/n] asked.

"No, why?" Yukio asked.

"I-I don't know. I just feel weird whenever I'm around Rin." [Y/n] said.

"AHH!! I overslept!"

"I guess Rin is up." Yukio said with a smile. [Y/n] set her chopsticks down. "Thank you for the meal..." [Y/n] muttered as Rin slid into the dining room, half-dressed.

[Y/n] blushed a bit and stood up with her tray. "Good morning, Rin." Yukio greeted. "Why didn't you two wake me up?" Rin yelled.

"I tried three times, but you wouldn't wake up. Even [Y/n] tried twice. So I figured you were pretty wiped, and let you sleep." Yukio explained.

"I don't care how thoughtful you are- try six times tomorrow!" Rin said. [Y/n] placed her tray on the counter and took the bento that she and Ukobach made.