✨Chapter 5~Attention✨

[Y/n] walked through the hall with her cloak on and her sword on her back. [Y/n] noticed Shiemi on the floor. "Shiemi, are you alright?" [Y/n] asked while rushing over to her, not noticing Izumo glaring at her. "Yes, I'm fine." She said and got up then walked away. 

[Y/n] was a bit confused. "[Y/n]...are you okay?" Rin asked while walking over to her. 

"Shiemi's...acting weird. Did I do something?" [Y/n] questioned. Rin held out his hand and helped [Y/n] off the floor. They walked to class together. "All right, summer vacation is less than a month and a half away, but before the break, you'll have to take this year's Exwire Authorization exam." Yukio explained. 

"Esquire? What's that?" Rin asked. 

"No, Exwire. A candidate to become an exorcist." [Y/n] corrected. 

"Beware, once you're promoted to Exwire, you'll be subjected to more specialized combat training, so the exam won't be easy to pass. Therefore...Next week we'll hold a week-long boot camp to prepare you for it." Yukio said. 

"Boot camp?" Rin and [Y/n] repeated. 

"As the camp isn't mandatory, indicate if you'll be participating, as well as the 'meister', or title, that you'd like to acquire, and turn in the form by Monday." Yukio continued and handed out sheets of paper. 

"Meister? Title?" Rin questioned and went over to Surguro, Shima, and Konekomaru with [Y/n]. "Hey, what's a meister?" Rin asked. 

"Huh?" 

"Uh, I mean...Clue me in, man. Please." 

"You don't know that, and you say you want to become an exorcist? Gimme a break." Suguro said. "Wow, Okumura, you really are clueless, huh?" Shima asked with a mocking smile. 

"You have no idea..." [Y/n] muttered. 

"Dammit, some of us in this world have no clue." Rin said. 

"A meister is a technical qualification required to become an exorcist, and it's a title given to those proven to be highly skilled. Knight, Dragoon, Tamer, Aria, and Doctor. There are five titles in all, and as long as you've acquired at least one, you can become an exorcist." Konekomaru explained while Rin and [Y/n] sat down at the table with them. 

"I see...I think I kind of get it." Rin said. 

"Hey, who said you two could sit with us?" Suguro asked, but he was ignored.

"Also, your combat style will vary greatly, depending on which meister you get." Konekomaru said, and Rin grinned at him. "Right...hey, thanks, Konekomaru. So what are you going to go for?" Rin asked. 

"Shima and I are going to try for Aria." Konekomau answered. 

"Aria?" Rin repeated. 

"Aria are meisters that battle demons by reciting the Bible and sacred scripture..." Konekomaru said. "...while Bon here is going for both Aria and Dragoon because he's all hardcore." Shima added. 

"That's so cool." [Y/n] commented while looking at him with admiration, and Suguro blushed a little. "Come to think of it, Mr. Okumura has two as well- Doctor and Dragoon." Konekomaru said. 

"Really? Yukio kicks butt..." Rin muttered. 

"What should I go for? [Y/n], what are you going for?" Rin asked, and [Y/n] hummed. 

"Tamer, Knight, and Dragoon..." [Y/n] muttered. 

"Wow, you're going for three? Impressive." Shima said. 

"What's a Dragoon?" Rin asked. 

Suguro slammed his fists on the table. "For crying out loud. You're such a pain! A Dragoon's a meister who fights with firearms! A Knight's a meister who fights with sword!" He growled. 

Princess of Gehenna (Rin Okumura x Reader)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara