✨Chapter 11~Prince of Gehenna✨

"Vatican Headquarters? Senior Exorcist First Class?"

"Here - my license and badge." Shura said while showing her credentials. "Well, well, to be sure. I am Intermediate Exorcist, Kaori Tsubaki." Tsubaki-sensei said and reached for his license.

"Oh, never mind that. I'm not the one to stand on ceremony. Anyway, I'm taking these two to the Japan Branch. I also need to talk to the preceptor, Mephisto, so drag him to me if necessary." Shura said.

"Yes, ma'am." Tsuabaki-sensei said.

"Well, up we go. There are a million things I want to ask you, too." Shura whispered to Rin and grabbed [Y/n] by the back of her collar. Shura dragged them both away.

"Hey! [Y/n] has a broken leg! Could a least be a little more gentle?!" Rin complained.

"She'll be fine. She's a strong kid." Shura said.

"Where are we going?" Rin asked.

"Oh, right. You've never been to the base before, have you?" She asked.

"Base?" Rin repeated while Yukio unlocked a door the said 'Staff Only' The door creaked open, and Yukio led the way inside.

"What is this place?" Rin asked as the door closed behind them.

"It's the center of the Japan Branch of the Knight of the True Cross." Shura explained and started to walk, "Our headquarters is located beneath St. Pier Paulo's Basilica in the Vatican, from where we oversee all the branches around the globe. We have a long history...it's been our duty to exterminate monsters for more than 2,000."

"Quite true!" Mephisto, who appeared out of nowhere, agreed, "Welcome to the Japan Branch of the Knights of the True Cross. It's been a long time, Shura. Who would have thought that you'd infiltrated the cram school as an inspector? I certainly had no way of knowing."

"Mephisto, let me get right to the point. Why would you hide the existence of the son of Satan?" Shura questioned.

"Hide him? Far from it! It is all for the sake of the future of the Knights of the True Cross." Mephisto said.

"Future, huh?" Shura repeated.

"We shall tame the son of Satan and his princess as weapons for the Order. For the last 2,000 years, we exorcists have only fought defensively. Now, suddenly, we have the chance to switch to attack mode." Mephisto explained.

"You're not answering my question. I'm asking why didn't you report this to the Vatican." Shura said.

"As you can see, their powers aren't at their full potential. Surely, Gregory would be convinced by the sight of an unfinished project." Mephisto responded.

"I have one more question for you. Were Shiro Fujimoto and Eno Fujiwara involved in this scheme of yours?" Shura asked.

"There's no scheme. Until the flames grew overpowering, Fujimoto and Fujiwara raised them. I was merely their guardian." Mephisto said, and [Y/n] noticed Shura's face grew dark.

"I see...Either way, I'll be reporting this to the top. But before I do, I want to interrogate this kid, so I'll be using the Great Cell." Shura said, referring to Rin.

"Please, do as you wish...You'll find him quite amusing." Mephisto said.

"Huh! You don't seem fazed at all...But I'll break you before we're through." Shura muttered.

"Please wait, Shura! There's no point in interrogated my bother. Let me explain in his place." Yukio said.

"Same old Yukio in that sense, huh? It's not good if you've only grown physically." Shura said while glaring at Yukio then walked away.

Princess of Gehenna (Rin Okumura x Reader)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें