Chapter 15

Chapter 15

A few evenings later, I was watching a movie when my door buzzer rang. I went to check and see who it was. It was Mike, so I buzzed him in and unlocked the door. I sat on my couch and waited for him. When he entered my apartment, I pretended I didn't hear him or see him. He grinned and looked at me like I was crazy.

"So you ain't gonna show you me no love?" He asked. I continued to ignored him. "So it's like that? Aight, you just gonna ignore me right?" I continued to watch my show, to be honest it was a really good episode too that his big head self interrupted. "Yo Jahmar, nigga look at me?" I focused on the tv but couldn't help but smile. I didn't respond because I wanted to see what he would do. He came closer and blocked the tv. He then walked towards me and leaned right in my face. "I thought I was your nigga. How you gonna just play me like that?" He said with a smile.

I decided to talk finally.

"Wait since when are you my nigga?" I asked in a serious tone looking directly at him.

He laughed at this. "I thought that was clear. You the only nigga I'm kickin' it wit. All this time we spending together going on dates and shit, I don't do that with just anyone."

I thought for a while then responded. "I guess it wasn't clear you never really said it. How was I supposed to know I was the only one you was fucking with? I ain't got no tabs on you. And how you know you that you're the only nigga I'm kickin it wit? You might just be a toy I have on the side." I said wit a smile.

"Oh is that so? Nigga you betta not be wit any other nigga or Imma hafta fuck them up. Cuz this is my ass" he said grinning. Then he slapped my ass. "You betta believe it."

I rolled my eyes and he moved in for a kiss. I first I resisted but it was hard so eventually I gave in. It was hard to resist Mike. He was just so fuckin fine and shit. Something about him made it hard for me to say no to his advances. And his main secret weapon was his juicy ass lips.

"Nigga of course I missed you" I said in his ear and the teased it with my tongue. He turned around and kissed me and gently bit my lip. Then we kissed again and tongued. Damn this nigga can kiss.

"Yeah I know you missed me, cuz you can't get enough of me nigga!" He said

I laughed at him and gave him the "suuuree" look.

Mike smirked again. "See you always trying to play me, you know it's true."

He forced his tongue down my throat and slowly lifted up my shirt. He gently kissed me and kissed my neck. He stripped me naked and himself. We laid on the floor and caressed and kissed passionately. I caressed his hard dick and kissed my way down to his dick. I sucked on the tip and licked the opening. It was clean as usual and tasty. I sucked and bobbed up and down. He moaned lightly. He stopped me and pulled my head up. Then pulled my legs up and mounted me. He put on a condom from his pocket and then he went at it. Slowly at first, then at lighting speeds. He knew how to fuck good. I moaned loud and chanted his name lowly. Sweat glistened form both out bodies and I bucked and pushed against him. I used my ass muscles and I could tell he loved it. He smiled and quickened his pace. He jerked me off in tune with his ramming. I was in another world. As he reached his peak, he started to say something.

"Jahmar... Oh shit... Oh Jahmarrrr.... Im cummin... Oh Jahmar.. I love you... I love you..." He said loudly.

Had I heard him wrong. Or did this nigga just say he loved me. Damn, he really said it. I went into overdrive and exploded all over myself.

After we both reached our climaxes we laid next to each other cuddled. He spoke first.

"You know I meant what I said right?" He said as he broke the silence.