Chapter 9

Chapter 9:

I woke up in a state of confusion. I was sweating and I was at home in my bed, but I wasn't alone. Through the darkness I saw and felt out a masculine body in bed with me. I turned and looked at his face, it was all too familiar. It was Shawn. I noticed he was naked and so was I. Then my memory of the night before came rushing back.

Shawn and I had gone to the club. It was surprising a nice place packed wall to wall with madd ppl. I remember dancing and having a great time. While I was underage to hit the bar, Shawn didnt mind buying my drinks for me. We even saw some fine ass ladies and copped their numbers, for me it was just for fun but for Shawn who knew his intentions. We drank, we laughed and we even saw Tiffany, Andrew, Marcus and Damian. They were dancing and freaking out the dance floor too. Shawn and Tiffany said little to no words to each other. I could feel the tension in the air. Tiffany asked me why I was here with Shawn when she asked me to go clubbing and I had declined her offer. I had to convince her I wasn't playing her and that I had been dragged there by Shawn. A lie, of course, but she had brought it.

After we talked to them for a while, we returned to the dance floor and continued to dance with various people. I was really feeling the music, the two DJs up there were killing it. They played madd exclusive music and shit. While I would dance Shawn would glance at me and I would just get this feeling. After we danced and drank some more to the point where I could barely stand, I decided it was time to go so Shawn took me back to my apartment.

I could barely compose myself but saw lust and desire in Shawn's eyes. He was looking fine and shit too. He was rocking a durag and a Gucci outfit. He also wore some fly ass Gucci shoes. He asked me if I had a good time and that he was right that Jersey clubs were popping? I gave him his credit and then the next thing I knew his lips were caressing mine and his hands were over my body. I was at first shocked, but then joined in. Then we continued our groping and caressing into my apartment and into my bed. We did so many positions, of course he was the top. So much groans, moans, and screams came out of my apartment I thought the other tenants called the cops. Shawn was by far my best lover yet and he had a big dick too. During that night, not one time did Mike enter my mind. But in my sleep, he haunted me.

I felt so guilty when we woke up in the morning. My head ached terribly and I wanted it to be just a bad dream. I wanted Shawn to just leave my apartment and never return. I wanted to forget last night. But I knew I couldn't. So instead I got up and took a shower.

I thoroughly cleansed my skin and try to wash away last night's sex. When I returned from my shower, Shawn wasn't in my bed anymore. I sighed in relief and put on some boxers, sweats and a wife beater. I was madd hungry so I went to the kitchen to find something to eat when I stopped dead in my tracks. Shawn was seated at my kitchen table with breakfast for the both of us. He looked up and smiled at me. I couldn't help but smile back. "Good morning cutie!" he said

"Good morning" I said with no enthusiasm.

"Last night was great-" He started to say but I stopped him.

"Last night was a mistake." I said. I couldn't bear to hear him say what I knew gonna to say. I wanted him out my apartment now. I needed time to reflect and him being there wasn't going to help.

"What?" he said as his smile turn to a look of seriousness.

"I'm sorry Shawn but what happened last night was a mistake. We shouldn't have done what we did. We were drunk, and are hormones took over. Besides I got feelings for someone else." I found myself saying. This came as a shock to both Shawn and myself. I hadn't realized that I was catching feelings for Mike until that very moment.

Shawn looked a little hurt, but then changed his expression to a challenging look. "Oh, you mean Mike?" he said

"No, and it's none of your fuckin business who Im fucking." I said frowning at the audacity of this dude.