Chapter 1

Chapter 1:

Aye whats really good! My name is Jahmar, yeah you might find it to be a lil ghetto but I don't really give a fuck its my name. I'm from NYC, born and raised, mostly in the Bronx but I did live out in Brooklyn for a while. I'm an 18 year old 5'7 skinny light skinned dude with a temper. Honestly, I try to keep in shape but I don't exercise much. I have a nice thick 8 dick and an ass I cant hide well in anything I put on. I have a low haircut and like to dress to impress virtually all the time. Im real lowkey when it comes to my sexuality and some would describe me as the hot-headed cocky type. While my grades on point all this year in high school, which I honestly cant believe since I managed to make it virtually every party, now that I am about to graduate, I am ready to get the fuck ASAP!

I don't like my family much cause my dad's a bitch ass mutha fucka, and my mom is just a bitch (j/k, I love her aggy ass). I also have two younger twin sisters who are mad annoying so I couldnt wait to move out after graduation. So anyway, after high school I left the city to move out to New Jersey. My plan was to try to get a job and go to college at night. Plus, I got people out in Jersey. On the day I finally was able to move out, I said my goodbyes to everyone in the hood, and told my mom that I would call her when I got situated. As I left the city, I realized I was leaving all my homies and the fine ass niggas I kicked it wit on the low. I was also leaving behind my B.F.F. but he was mad conceited anyway, ugh I guess Ill introduce him later. Nonetheless, Im not hatin cause dude gets his, no what I mean. Oh yeah, back to me moving to Jersey.

On the bus drive over, which only took about 50 mins to get to the part I was heading, I thought about my old life and what my new life would bring. I was so excited to be out of NYC and the hood even though I was only a state way! The part of Jersey I was headed to was a bit ghetto anyway. But again, let me stop hatin. When I got my stuff off the bus and waited for my niggas to come and pick my ass up, I couldn't help but notice all the broke ass niggas and fine ass thugs in the neighborhood. I knew I hook up with one of the finest niggas ASAP! Damn some of these dudes were ON POINT!

So, as I was daydreaming, I didn't even notice the Toyota Corolla beeping at my ass. It was my niggas! I quickly got my shit and ran my ass to the car. Now let me tell you about my niggas! They are like brothers to me even though I haven't seen them in a min. They are loud as hell, and love to fight anyone and everyone. So anyway, their names are Jamel and Darnell. They are both 19, born and raised NJ knuckle heads that have been stuck with me for many years. Jamel is a 5'11 slim-chiseled, honey toned, bold smooth talker with a high voice. Not quite like a girl, it's just that he smokes weed too damn much. Darnell is kinda muscular, with a round face, dark brown complexion, and stands at 5'10. He has a nice baritone voice and a big ass dick. Dont ask me how I know that, just know that I have not had sex with either of them.

After I give them both handshakes, I put all of my stuff in the trunk, and jumped in the back seat. On the drive to their place, we reminisced on all the trouble we used to get into and have some good laughs. Darnell said they had a big surprise for me and gave me a weird smirk. I was like whoa that smile makes me mad nervous. Suddenly, they pull over to a relatively looking nice apartment building and hand me a white envelope

I almost screamed! My niggas gave me an envelope that said Apartment 5D and in it was a set of keys. I was mad hype. I said, "Yo yall did not just buy a mutha fucka an apartment?!"

Darnell said, "Thats right we didn't nigga, we got this shit for free. YOU gotta pay for this shit; you got a month to get a job nigga or your ass will be evicted. We found this shit for you as a favor. Cuz thatz how nice WE are--"

"Nice." I interrupted. "Yall are nothing but nice. Yo what do I got to do? I know you got something in this for yall."

"Come on Jahmar, cant a nigga do something nice for you. There doesnt always have to be catch--," Jamel said before I quickly cut him off right on his bullshit line.