Chapter 2

Chapter 2:

I changed my clothes and called Darnell.

"Yo Darnell. It's Jahmar! Get Jamel and get yall asses ova to my crib!"

"Yo, whats the deal my nigga? What the fuck for?"

"Cuz a nigga was just brawling up in here, I want to get back at the nigga so get over here! I ain't even playin yo, so hurry up!" I said.

"Word?! Aight then, I'm as good as there nigga. That nigga is good as dead and thats word to ME!" He didn't even wait for me to respond and just hung up the phone. I waited for them for about 10 minutes in the lobby. They rolled up in the Corolla and we bounced. We cruised around the area where I first saw him as I told them the situation. They laughed at me cause of how I was bugging out over some weed with a trade ass nigga.

He was nowhere in sight and I was getting frustrated.

"Yo I'm tired. This punk ass bitch ain't out here. His ass is probably hiding out and shit. Let's wait a couple of days and then look for him again," I said.

"Aight, but I'm not letting this shit slide. A nigga ain't hurting my lil bro, and living to tell about it. Shit, he made himself a death wish the moment he put his hands on you!" said Darnell.

"Okay, but chill out for now. Just take me home nigga. I'm lowkey tired right now," I yawned.

"Shut your punk ass up nigga. I'm a teach you how to fight while you out here, cuz I don't want to ever hear about you getting fucked up again or else I'm fuck you up! You here me Jahmar?" barked Jamel.

"Yeah, I hear you. I hear you both. I'm sorry damn. Can't a nigga make a mistake? I mean I didn't even think he was like that-" I started to respond but Darnell cut me short.

"That's right nigga, you didn't THINK. That's your problem bro, you don't think! You need to be more cautious aight, you're too damn trusting and that shit is going to get your ass killed one day!" Darnell fumed. He seemed very angry and didn't even say nothing to me for the rest of the ride back to my apartment. Damn! I guess thats their way of telling me that they care about me. I knew they were right that night, even though I didn't say it.

As I walked through the lobby and up the staircase to my apartment, I could feel all the pain that Mike had inflicted on me. I really wanted to fuck that nigga up right about then. I could barely make it all the way up the stairs. It hurt like fuckin hell! When I finally got to my crib and opened the door, I knew I had to lay down right then. I grabbed some Advil and some bottled water and went straight to bed. Sleep came fast after I took the Advil and gulped down the water. When I woke up I felt a lot better, the pain was gone and all that was left was a few bruises. I took a shower and brushed my teeth then I got dressed in a Nike hoody, Nike sweatpants, and some comfortable socks.

For most of the morning I just bullshitted, watching TV and setting up the crib. Then around 1:30 I got hungry so I ordered some Chinese. I chilled and watched a movie on HBO while I waited. I must have been watching the movie for about 15 minutes when the doorbell rang. I automatically assumed it was the Chinese, buzzing them up, grabbed some cash and opened the door. As soon as I opened the door, I wanted to shut it again because standing at the door was none other than Mike. He was looking mad sexy though, wearing a white V-neck and some blue jeans and some dunks. His cornrows were looking fresh and he had something in his hand. I stood there silent for about 5 seconds then finally came to my senses and attempted to slam the door. Reacting quickly, Mike held out his hand so I couldnt close the door on him. Fuck, he was far too powerful.

"Get the fuck out of here before I mutha fuckin kill you!" I screamed.

"Chill, a nigga ain't even here to beef," Mike said calmly.

"Then why the fuck are you here? You must have a death wish!"

"Naw a nigga came to apologize on some serious shit. I was straight wil'in last night. I don't even know why I was acting like that. I know I was wrong and came to set things straight," He responded looking into my eyes. Was that suppose to be a look of sincerity?

"Apologize? You can keep your fuckin apology cause youre as good as dead. You better watch your back because the day you put your hands on me, is the day you choose to die nigga!"

"It's like that. Aight. But um... on some dead ass shit, I'm really sorry yo I even brought you something." Mike remained unfazed by my continuous threats on his life.

"Thanks, but no thanks. Get the fuck out of my doorway and get the fuck out of my apartment nigga or I will have you escorted." I warmed, wondering how quickly I could get Darnell and Jamel over here.

"Thats fucked up, but I feel you. You really have no right to believe me because I was out of line. But around here an apology ain't worth nothing unless it's accepted. So, would you please forgive me?" Mike said this as he stepped closer, I felt his words vibrate through my body and couldn't help but shiver. "Please. Don't make me half to beg Jahmar. Come on shorty, I'm sorry."

He was now face to face with me, his lips were merely inches away from mine.

"Yes I forgive you Mike," I said in a very low voice.

"You do?" he said in very low and sexy tone. He inched further his lips almost touching mine.

Hell to the no, now get the fuck away from me! I said suddenly pushing him back and slamming the door in his face.

******

"Yes," was all I could answer before our lips touched and we began a nice and soft kiss. We caressed each other's tongues. His breath smelled minty fresh and we tongued. I then realized that the door was still wide opened! I, unfortunately, broke the kiss with Mike to lock the door. As soon as I closed the door, we were again kissing and feeling each other. My hands roamed his chest and his nibbles, then down his perfect stomach. I felt his abs and then I seductively lurched down to his jeans and unzipped them. I unzipped his jeans and took off his boxers. Then I began to fondle what had to be a 10-inch. Well damn, this is gonna be fun. I bent to my knees and went for his dick. I licked the tip and sucked it all in. My tongue swirled and tongued his dick and I heard him gasp. I caressed his balls and his thighs. I took more and more of his dick into my mouth. I tongued and sucked almost half of his dick before I bobbed up and down. He was moaning a little by now. I sucked all of his dick up to his pubes as his hand began to caress my head and guide me. I sucked it for a good 10 minutes, before he started really moaning and then the doorbell rang.

Then it rang again. Wait what the fuck, I jumped out of my nap and realized I had been dreaming. With an aching dick, I quickly ran over to the buzzer to speak to the intercom. Now it was the mutha fucking Chinese food people! Always know how to fuck up a black man's day.

I adjusted my swollen dick and opened the door. I quickly grabbed the food, handed the guy the money and slammed it back. Damn that delivery took long as fuck. I was both hungry and horny now.

As I sat down on the couch and ate my food off the coffee table, my mind kept wondering over this dude. I was also high-key mad at myself for even being aroused over Mike. Like, I needed to re-evaluate why I was attracted to this dude I just got into a fight with. And all but confirmed all of my suspicions that he got down as he tried to kiss me. I cant even lie, a small part of me wanted to kiss him right back. But naw, this nigga aint getting back into my good graces so easily.

Idly I checked my email, posted a few things on my IG story, and kept to myself for the rest of the evening. Fixing the food problem, I needed to address my growing horniness and wanton for Mike. His swag, his cute ass face, banging body, well from what I could see and was already fantasizing about The cure was a half hour Pornhub session and several tissues. This all concluded in another nap on my couch.

Somewhere around 4am I woke up to some bullshit ass informercial and groaned uncomfortably as I got my ass off the couch.

I looked at my phone and I had a missed call from one of my sisters, a whole slew of stupid group chat notifications, replies to my social media postsall of which I ignored for now and a text from Jamel that him and D were coming over tomorrow.

Oh, how I was looking forward to that!

Please let me know your thoughts (Feedback and comments are welcomed)