Chapter 6

Chapter 6:

After a great night out with Mike. I was bombarded with calls and text from Darnell so I decided to just bite the bullet and hear them out in more detail at their club the next day.

Somehow, between the fact that I could wear a mask and the allure of making a lot of money I was convinced to try stripping down to a male thong out this Wednesday. After a long debate, which I already admit that I lost, I left their ratchet ass establishment promising that I would find better friends that werent so quick to pimp me out.

I took the bus home and carried my bag of clothes and a new "outfit" I had just received. On the bus ride all I could think about is that I didn't want to work at a strip club. Yeah, I could look at the positive side of this I did love to dance but it was degrading to me to dance like that in front of a bunch of people. Hopefully they weren't a bunch of fat old men so at least I could holla at some of them. Wait, what am I saying? I can't just go and get at a bunch of complete strangers. I would muster up the courage to try this out, just for one night, and see if I had what it took to do this. But my stomach was doing flips and spins even thinking about getting up on that stage. To make things more confusing, my mind started to wonder what Mike would think. Which was a problem in itself, because as far as facts go, we werent really together I couldnt even quantify us as full on friends. We shared one kiss, one date, and before that we practically got into a fight. His opinion really should be a factor in my decision, like AT ALL, but a small part of me still cared about what he would think. Would he judge me? I still didnt even know what he really did for a living but here I was concerned about whether he would want to be involved with a stripper. Ugh! I needed to get a grip, ASAP.

Speaking of Mike though, we had decided already that we would hang out again. I was a big movie buff, and was dying to see a new movie and he happened to invite me to see one. This time was a bit more platonic though because his friends were also coming and as far as I knew, they didnt know about his bisexuality. I wanted to slow things down a bit anyway, even though, I was growing hornier by the day, shit with Mike was already getting a little too intense... emotions wise.

I was completely in my own world when I noticed I was at my bus stop. I press the button and got off the bus. I ran the two blocks to my apartment and all the way up to my floor. I had to get ready it was already 6:15 PM. I dropped my clothes off on my couch and went to the bathroom. I took off all my clothes and hopped in the shower. I turned it on hot and wet myself. I began to daydream of Mike and what might happen tonight after the movie. It was those oh-so-kissable lips, those lips I finally got to sample but only left me wanting more. I soaped and lathered my body and I guess I got a little carried away because the next thing I knew I was jerking off and shit. I had to stop myself because I going to end up being late as shit. I finished rinsing off and got out the shower. I dried off and put on some lotion, baby power, deodorant, and cologne. I then put on some briefs and a tank. I ran back to the bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my mouth with Listerine. I then got dressed and put on some dunks. Five minutes later Mike knocked on my door.

"Sup nigga" he said greeting me with his killer smile.

"Just waiting for you, Im ready " I replied not admitting I barely just finished getting dressed. Speaking of dressed, Mike was looking sexy as fuck for a casual movie night out with his friends. He managed to pull off both a rugged and trendy look tonight. He was rocking a track suit, while wearing some black and white Timberlands and he also had on a thick gold chain with a diamond cross on it.

"Oh so you missed me that much" He asked biting on his lower lip.

"Not really I just wanna go to the movies fool!" I responded as this man leaned comfortably in my doorway.