Chapter 21

Chapter 21:

This was definitely one of those moments when you just wanted to crawl into a hole and die. But there wasn't room for two of us in that little hole. Mike and I had to face reality, Tiffany had caught us in a sexual embrace and still we stood there speechless as she went on a verbal rampage.

"Oh my gawd! Yo what in the entire the fuck? Why were y'all kissing!?" She screamed very clearly freaking out.

"Y'all nasty ass niggas, is that how y'all get down now?! Both of y'all are fucking gay! Y'all nasty ass diseased niggas! Eww that shit is disgusting! Don't y'all have any thing to say for yourselves?" She was erratic at this point and I was ready to just say fuck it and come clean but at the same time she was being extremely disrespectful.

This was the moment of truth or was it? Was there some way to get out of this situation. Some kind of lie to cover for what Tiffany had just witnessed. From my experiences with her, Tiffany never seemed to like gay people. Her and her girls constantly talked about how all the good looking men was turning gay and shit. Before I could even answer, Mike had it covered.

"Bitch, first of all who the fuck you think you talking to like that! Jumping to conclusions and shit you about to be pimp slapped in this bitch for talking to a nigga like that! And who the fuck you think you are questioning my business and shit, I'm a grown ass nigga so watch who you talking to you dizzy ass pigeon toed broad. Fuck out my business hoe!" He fumed at her.

Tiffany was shocked at his response, "Oh no, you do not talk to me like that nigga. Getting all mad because I caught you kissing ya boyfriend and shit. Are you mad that I know you're a strictly dickly now? No wonder you wasn't trying to get with my girl Brianna when I introduced y'all! You roll the other way! This is so nasty, I can't stay here another minute wit y'all faggot ass niggas!" Tiffany said turning around to make her exit, then she spun back around and said, "And Mike, I wish ya flamboyant ass would try to lay a hand on me! That minute that happens would be the minute you had your last breath!"

Without a response Mike charged at Tiffany and slapped her to the ground. Tiffany screamed and tried to get up, Mike was about to hit her again when I got in the way. There was no way I was about to let Mike get an assault charge or end up in some shit.

"Chill out Mike, don't go there with her. This is what the bitch wants you to do, beat her ass so she can have ya ass behind bars. Let her ass go, it ain't worth it." I said to a enraged Mike.

Tiffany still a little shocked, got up in tears and began to make idle treats. "Oh no you did not just hit me bitch! Ya ass is grass now nigga, I'm calling my brothers down here to fuck ya faggot ass up! You done fucked up now when you laid a hand on me! And Jahmar, you don't have to protect ya boyfriend, I'm a grown ass woman! I can take his pussy ass hits!" she said trying to get all up in his face but I was the barrier between them. Mike would kill her if I let him get to her and with all the f-bombs she was throwing, I had a half a mind to let her.

"Tiffany just get ya stuff and leave! Like I just don't get why are you still here? Damn, get the fuck out!"

"Fuck you Jahmar! I'm out this diseased ass apartment, I just might catch something staying up her wit y'all gay ass niggas!" she said storming out the door.

Mike responded with a "Don't come back bitch!" as she opened the door and left. He wanted to follow her out and beat her ass all the way down the stairs but I ain't let him.

Mike was quiet for a while as we sat there in the living room thinking about our future, or lack thereof, that now laid in Tiffany's hands.

"Damn nigga what the fuck we gonna do! I can't let my shit get out there like that, you know this shit gotta stay in the closet! That stupid ass nosey bitch just had to come up in our shit didn't she? If she tells anyone our business I'm gonna kill her! Ima put an end to that hoe's life word is bond! Yo Jahmar why the fuck you invite that bitch into your crib anyway? Are you fucking stupid?"

"Nigga don't turn this on me! She forced her way up in here, how dumb do you think I am to let her in here with ya ass naked in my bed! And why did you have to kiss me when she was in the other room?"

Mike face was fuming. He stopped and looked at me for a second and then continued pacing. He went back and forth through my living room and it was making me dizzy. Finally he came to halt in front of me. "Jahmar I think we should chill for a while."

It felt as if an arrow pierced my heart. "You wanna break up?" I asked scared at his reply to my question. I wasn't about to let this nigga walk out my life.

He looked me in my eyes and came closer to me, "Jay...Jahmar I think it would be best... I mean I think it would be good for us to take some time apart ya know.. I mean it isn't smart for us to be all up on each other like this and I need time to think... You know as much as I do that my personal business can't get out to the streets or else my rep would be a done deal. Nobody respects a hustler that kicks it wit dudes! And if Tiff spreads the word then we're going to have to make it look like she's crazy and there isn't any way we could be together. Ya feel me?"

"Yeah I understand. You want to keep ya shit on lock... I get it, you can't let nobody know the real Mike the Mike I know and love.. And I see now that is more important than me! You know what? Fuck a break.. It's a done deal... Get out my crib nigga!"

"Wait baby listen-"

"No you listen! Obviously you was never really in love with me, because, if you were then you would choose to be with me over the streets and your beloved reputation! I mean if you really love me you would find a way to be with me and stay on the low.. But, no, ya street credibility is more important to you isn't it? Mike I think we rushed into this relationship way too fast. We are not ready to be monogamous, or love each other or none of that shit. So I think it's time for you to leave, it would be BEST for the both of us."

Mike opened his mouth to say something but instead tilted his head down and walked towards the door. I followed him and let him out.

"Jahmar wait...I lov-" He started to say but was interrupted by the door slamming in his face!

Love me my ass! He wanted to take a break and it felt like he had just broke my heart in half! I had just broken up with the love of my life! I never felt so strong about a person ever! But I had to cut him off completely... If I didn't we would never be happy, the streets is where he belonged I didn't know why I thought I could change him into something other that who he was. Hustling would always be his first love, so I guess that's were he should remain.

Tears welled up in my eyes as I gazed at the door that I just slammed in his face. I hoped he was on the other side, without another hesitation I pulled it opened only to find it was empty. Mike was gone... and with him my heart was too!

***Please like, comment, and subscribe for updates!***