Chapter 16

Chapter 16:

A few months later....

I walked down the street. The weather was breezy and the leaves covered the ground. I wore my parka and underneath a long sleeved shirt, jeans, and Timbs. As I walked out the strip club all I could think about was going home and taking a bath. I walked to the curb and took out the keys to my new car. I had dark blue Mazda sedan. I jumped in the car and threw my clothes in the backseat. I counted the hundreds I had got that night and put it with the rest of my stash. I still felt guilty after I left the club. I still didn't feel very clean after dancing in front of all those strangers. But at least I get paid for it, shit I was more than able to keep the lights on now.

I was beyond tired, I really outdid myself and my muscles were sore on sore. I couldn't wait until I got home and in bed, luckily the drive saved so much time that public transportation had in the past.

I got home ten minutes later, and decided to call Mike up. I started dialing the numbers to his crib but then hung up. I slapped my head and smiled. I walked into my bedroom and saw the light skinned ebony body spread across my sheets. Umm, he always looked cute in his sleep.

I looked around and found my towel and went to the shower. I filled up the tub and climbed in the warm water. It felt very therapeutic and it was what I always need after dancing.

I felt rough hands grab me from behind and instantly got scared.

"Relax shorty. It's just me Mike." He said as he nibbled on my ear. He then began a sensual massage on my arms and back. It felt so good. He kissed my neck and I felt his hot breath against me. I turned around and gently bit his lip. We softly kissed and then I pulled him closer. I pulled him really hard and Mike fell into the bathtub. "Oh nigga I'ma get you for that."

I laughed.

"You think it's funny. Aight." He said and started to splash me. He then grabbed me and picked me up out of the shower and carried me.

"Mike let me go!" I screamed.

"Naw, I'm getting you back!" He said throwing me on my bed. He jumped on me and held down my arms.

"Nigga are you crazy? Get the fuck off me!" I screamed.

"Naw you wet me. Now its payback shorty." He said smiling.

I tried to throw him off me but he was way too powerful. The more I tried to resist the more pressure he put on me.

"Damn you stuck ain't you? You can't get away or nothing." Mike said looking devious. He eyed me body. "Umm. I like you like this shorty. I'm in control and you can't do shit to stop me."

"Mike, baby, I'm sorry. I was joking. Now get off me before I hurt you." I said. I couldn't help but smile.

"You ain't in the position to making now threats Jay. You mine now!" Mike said. He started to kiss me but I moved away.

"Oh its like that? Fine I'll make it painful for you then." Mike said with his devious grin.

"Get off me! I'm tired I got work in the morning." I said trying to reason with him.

"Naw nigga! Not till I'm through with you." He said.

I was both excited and scared. I never saw this dominant side of Mike before. I knew he had a dangerous side but he never used except that one time when we first met. I kind of liked it, but it was still kind of scary.

"Nigga are you out of your mind?" I said.

He ignored me and proceeded to kiss my neck and held me hands down tight. He aggressively flipped me over on my stomach and vigorously kissed my neck and upper back. His dick was fully hard and pressed against my ass.