Chapter-1

Another Person's POV

" Babe Why don't we hire a wedding planner than doing all arrangements on our own. It will be more easy for us." His fiancée whine him about their marriage preparation. He knows he's busy in work most of time but still he wants to arrange their wedding on their own.

" Okay, we can hire a wedding planner but I need to meet him first Beam." He said to his fiancée and finally went to work.

I'm Forth Jaturapoom the CEO of Jaturapoom Estates. After a month I'm going to marry the love of my life Beam. People told me to think before taking next step but I already imagine my future with him. We date each other for a year and then I finally proposed him. He said yes to become mine forever.

****

"P'Nam what do you think about this flowers, I think it will match with the venue bride and groom decide for their wedding." He looks at his girlfriend and asked excitedly.

"I think you should change the flowers Ming , it's looking little bit childish." She replied without looking at him and starts working on her laptop again. He nods and look down the orchid in his hands.

I'm Mingkwan Daichapanya the half owner of Made In Heaven Event Company. After three months I can finally ask my first love Namtarn to marry me. We're together for 6 years and soon in future we're going to be together forever. 

Ming's POV

I was checking details for venue which are perfect for a events then I get a call on my phone.

"Hello , How can I help you ?" I said. "Am I talking to Mingkwan Daichapanya ?" the other person asked. Ming pull out his glass.
"Yes" I reply. "I'm Beam Baramee, I want to appoint a wedding planner from your company. I need a best wedding planner for my wedding." Beam said.

" Sure Sir, I'll come to meet you to discuss about The wedding. I'll send you address later." Ming said.

"Okay I'll come with my Fiancée and remember we need a perfect wedding with no flaws." Beam said and cut the call.

I put the phone on table and close my eyes. I need a break from work after working my ass off to save money to buy house according to my girlfriend choice.

She doesn't like the apartment I bought before. She thinks that we need a big house. I also thought about this and I decide that it's good to shift in bigger house in future, It will be easy when we have kids.

I smile just a thought of spending my whole life with holding a hand of person I love and watch our kids growing up together.

I text the address to Beam. "Why I feel like, I hear this name before ?" I shrugged the thought out of my mind and again start checking things for the wedding I'm working.

****

Another Person's POV

Ming invite Beam and his fiancée in a café where most of business meeting and private meeting held. He's working in this field for 6 years. He come 10 minutes early before the mentioned time.

He reserved the private room so that couple feel comfortable to share their thoughts more openly. He take a seat and order a Vanilla Latte for himself. He take out his iPad, to note every demand and requirement of couple.

After 15 minutes both groom come and sit across him. Ming look at both of them but his eyes wander more to the man who's in front of him wearing a suit.

 Ming look at both of them but his eyes wander more to the man who's in front of him wearing a suit