Chapter-13

Another Person's POV

"You made me lose my patience Ming and I don't have much to say to you other than this that It's your time to say goodbye to Forth, Ming........"

Ming gets confused but before he reacts Beam sprayed chloroform on his face. He finds it hard to fight dizziness.

He closed his eyes. Beam holds him before his head hits the car deck.

"Look how vulnerable you are in my hold Ming. No one can save you now. Forth will also get his punishment to hurt me and Max will come back to me." Beam smirked and put the seat belt around Ming.

He took out Ming's phone and crushed his sim card. He threw the phone on the trashcan. He drives to the place he specially booked for Ming.

****

"Sir, there's no recording of the time when Mr. Daichapanya come out of the office and went to the parking lot. It seems like someone deleted it intentionally."

Mike said. Forth bit his lips. How will he find out Ming's whereabouts now? He tried to think of something.

"Mike, get the footage of the camera of the shop near the company road." Forth said.

Mike and Kit looked at him with confusion. Mike nodded his head and went outside to get the footage.

"P'Forth, don't worry. We'll find Ming soon.." Kit tried to comfort Forth.

"It's easy for you to say Kit because it's not Yo. You can't understand the fear of not knowing where's your partner. I don't want comforting words, I want Ming in front of me safe."

Kit understands Forth's anxiety

Kit understands Forth's anxiety. He can't imagine himself in Forth's place. He never wants to be in that place where he couldn't know if his boyfriend is safe or not.

"Sir, we got the footage.."

Mike came into the CCTV office. He connects his phone with the PC and opened the file.

"Wait, isn't it P'Beam car?"

Kit points out. Mike stopped at the time where the unknown black Mercedes pass from the flower shop.

"Are you sure, Kit?"

"Not a hundred percent but I remember P'Beam coming to our family gathering in this car. I can be wrong too.." Kit said.

"Mike, zoom on the car number plate. We'll know the name of the person this car registered."

Mike zoomed and note down the number plate. They can't see anything inside of the car because of black glass.

Forth walked out from the company with Kit. They have to wait for the car's information. Forth felt helpless. He has to wait for clues to be found to know about Ming.