Chapter-12

Ming's POV

"Umm.... Yo....?"

"What's like to have sex with men..?!!"

He stopped and looked at me in surprise. Did I ask something wrong?

"Don't tell me you and P'Forth doesn't try sex?"

I scratched my non-itchy nape and reply.

"Well, we did make out but didn't reach that extent.."

"Are you kidding me?! You both are married for how long and you still haven't initiated the sex..!!!"

He exaggerate, I knew he'll react in this way but he's the only person I could ask. He's been in a relationship with Kit for more than three years. I never dated any men before and I am still a virgin.

"Yo, stop overreacting and answer my question..!"

He sighed and looked at me.

"It's not that hard as you think Ming. You both need to be comfortable with each other and understand what your partner wants from you. First of all, you need to talk with P'Forth that you are ready to take the next step with him. Communication is an important factor in any relationship."

Wayo advised. I feel his words are reasonable. I smiled and nodded my head. Now I need to talk with P'Forth but how would I do that?

It's not like I can go straight to him and announce that I am ready to have sex with him.

I sighed and tried to think of many ways to confess my thoughts to P'Forth.

****

I was standing with my client when she asked me.

"How did you feel when you were deciding things with your husband? Did that make you scared or made you feel that it could be ruined by your one wrong choice?"

I smiled at her and point at the place to sit. She settles down beside me.

"You asked the question from the wrong person but I have a right answer for you. Everyone goes through these feelings but the thing you had to remember is that the wedding is for you and your fiancee. I know that family and friends matter but at the end of the day, it's your and her moment. You both could choose how you want all things at your wedding. No one has a say in it. I can guide you but in the end, it's both of your decision. Don't pressure yourself just do what your heart wants and be concerned with your partner always."

I told her. She smiled brightly and looked at me with new faith.

"Your husband is really lucky to have someone this understanding like you. Thanks for your advice Mr. Daichapanya. I'll note down it in my mind. Thanks for all your help it'll be impossible without your help." She said. I chuckled and replied.

"Maybe we both are lucky. Let's go you need to choose the cake for your wedding."

She nods and we both back to the bakery. What's P'Forth doing now? Did he have lunch? But I made one for him in the morning.

I should text him and ask. I'll sent after handling all this.

Forth's POV

"I am heading back home...!"

"Now..?"

"What you mean now?"

I asked my assistant. He gulped and just shook his head.

"Sir, you usually go home around 8 PM and it's only 6 PM." He said nervously. I frown and looked at the time.

"Umm.... I am boss I could go anytime I want."