Chapter-20

Another Person's POV

Ming frowns when he saw Forth still working in the study room. He knocked on the door to gain his husband's attention.

"It's already midnight Forth. Come and sleep."

Forth give a small smile to him and nods his head. He tried to finish inquiring about the documents, Grandpa sent him.

"Daddy...."

Forth felt guilty when their little one also came following Ming. He sighed and closed his laptop. Ming holds Jingyi in his arms and lured him back to sleep.

"I am sorry."

Forth apologized when they entered their room. Ming laid Jingyi gently and tucked him under the blanket. He placed Jingyi's favorite toy beside him and left a small kiss on his forehead.

"Are you having too much pressure at work?"

Ming asked him in worry. Forth nods his head. Ming walks closer to Forth and cupped his face. He caressed Forth's cheeks and kissed his forehead.

"How about taking some vacation?"

"Sure, I'll try to clear my all schedule."

Ming nodded his head. It isn't a wedding season so he's free too. There isn't much work in the company.

"Is there anything you are hiding from me, Forth?"

Ming finally asked him. He holds Forth's hand and looked into his eyes. He knows his husband can't lie to him.

"Like what, love?"

Forth asked him back. Minh doesn't want any difficulty in their relationship but Haoxuan's words were ringing in his head. He doesn't want Forth to get into any trouble.

"Did you kill him...?"

Ming finally asked. He waited for Forth to get angry or moreover disappoint him for questioning him but Forth give a soft grip on his hand.

"I didn't Ming. I am not that cruel."

Ming breathes in relief. He hugged Forth tightly. Forth wrapped his arms around Ming.

"I am sorry for questioning you but-"

"I understand your worry, Ming. I am not angry with you. If I would be in your position I would do the same. It's your right to ask me and my responsibility to answer you truthfully. You didn't do anything wrong."

Ming smiled and nods his head. Forth looked at their son sleeping soundly. He will not gonna do anything which could snatch his family with him and Forth promised himself to never do that mistake.

"We should sleep, love."

Ming nodded his head and laid down beside Jingyi. Forth laid down another side. Jingyi's room still hasn't ready so he's sleeping with them. Not like they mind him sleeping with them.