Chapter-7

Another Person's POV

"Mhhhhhhhh....."

"I need to go office early today and now this problem." Ming sighed and tried again to take out the trunk box on the wardrobe in the storage room.

Betty order Ming in early morning to take out some things they doesn't need to throw them and here's Ming.

"Ming......!!!"

"Min..... What're you doing here ?"

Forth was finding Ming and felt relax to see but not much after observing, what was Ming doing there alone

"Umm... P'Forth I'm trying to take out that trunk on the wardrobe. Can you please help me ?" Ming said to Forth.

"You shouldn't come here alone. There's so much staff here for cleaning and all, you can atleast asked them to come and help you in this." Forth told him but still help him to take out that trunk.

He put the trunk on floor and Ming bend to open that but there was lock in it.

"P'Forth do you have key of this trunk ?" Ming asked him. Forth didn't care much and shook his head.

"Leave this Ming. I'll tell staff to handle these stuff. Now come on and get ready for office."Forth tell him. Ming sighed and stare at the lock. He hold the trunk and took it to their bedroom.

Forth's POV 

I looked at the trunk Ming put on corner. Why I feel like, I saw this trunk before somewhere ? I sighed and started working on laptop.

"P'Forth......"

"Hmmmm...."

"P'Forth..!"

"Hmmmm.."

"Ming just say what you want to say." I said and looked at him.

"How can I saw when you didn't even looked at me ?" He said with a pout

"How can I saw when you didn't even looked at me ?" He said with a pout. Sometimes I forgot he's nine years younger than me. I save the document and close the laptop.