Chapter-2

Another Person’s POV

Ming just stood at one place and saw the orphanage burning in front of his eyes. All kids are safe and no one get serious injury but the place where they live, The only place which they can call their home snatched away from them. Ming’s couldn’t do anything about this.

He feels someone hand on his shoulder. “Are you okay ?” Forth asked Ming. Ming turn to Forth and nods. Forth can clearly see the tears Ming holding back from rolling down his eyes.

When they reach here orphanage were totally collapsed and children were looking at the building

When they reach here orphanage were totally collapsed and children were looking at the building. Some kids were crying and some are toddler in care taker hands. Forth can’t imagine If any of them caught in fire what will happen. He understand that Ming’s trying to stand strong for all these kids but he can see Ming is shattered completely.

Ming call the emergency help line so they can took care of the orphanage kids until orphanage built again or Ming will find a new accommodation for the kids.

Forth was shocked when Ming pay all his savings for children welfare, so they can live there without any inconvenience. He never saw someone like Ming who thought about everyone before himself.

“Ming you should go home. It’s already midnight , you need some rest and sleep. Come I’ll drop you home.” Forth told Ming.

Forth’s POV

He doesn’t reply nether he looked at me. I feel worried for this boy because he’s already exhausted handling my wedding arrangement and now this. I come more closer to him and hold his hand to turn him.

The grip of my hand on his wrist loose seeing his face pale and tears spilling from his eyes. I hold his trembling body in arms and place his head on my chest. He clutch my shirt tightly and sobbed his heart out.

I didn’t know for how long, I was holding him in my arms listening his worries and cries but I can’t help seeing him shattered like a broken piece of glass. When he stop crying he apart himself from me and take a step back.

“I’m really sorry for what you had to see just now P’Forth. You can go back your home tomorrow is your wedding and you need to look handsome for your groom.” Ming smile which didn’t reach his eyes.

“I’ll go back my apartment from cab. Don’t worry I’ll not have breakdown again. Thanks for your help. Bye good night.” Ming said and walk to firemen.

I look at his retreating back and couldn’t utter a word. I walk back to my car and drive home.

Ming’s POV

It’s 4 AM and I didn’t have a proper sleep from few days. I can’t handle this anymore. I feel like gave up on everything. I open the door of my apartment from spare keys and sit on chair of dinning table.