Chapter-4

Another Person’s POV

Forth’s Dad and grandfather came downstairs and was amaze seeing many kinds of dishes for breakfast Today. Forth come behind them and look at the dinning table.

“Did we hire a new chef Dad ?” Forth’s asked his Dad. His Dad deny and sit on his chair. Forth’s Grandpa sit on middle chair.

“Who made today’s breakfast ? It looks really delicious.” Forth’s step mom said and sit beside his Dad.

“I thought you appoint a new chef.” His Dad said.

“What’re you saying Charles ? Why would I do that without no reason ?” Betty said.

“I’m sure Beam arrange this breakfast for us. After all he’s from higher society and have good upbringing not like other low-class people.” She said while looking at Forth.

Forth’s POV

My step-mom think so highly of Beam but she didn’t know that Beam doesn’t even know how to cook instant noodles. It’s impossible for him to make traditional Thai dishes.

" Is something special today ? What’s with this traditional dishes ?” Beam come and sit beside me. I ignore his presence.

Then Ming come and put a cup of green tea for Grandpa. Did Ming prepare today’s breakfast ? Why would he do that ?

“Ming did you prepare all this food ?” I ask him.

“Yes, I thought I should make breakfast for everyone. I ask from chef about everyone favorite dish but I didn’t do all on my own. Uncle Den helps me.” Ming said. Grandpa look at Ming and smile.

“You did nothing wrong. I’m impress from your efforts. Now go and sit beside your husband.” Grandpa told Ming.

Ming look at Beam who’s glaring at him. I sigh and stood from my seat and sit across my Dad. Ming sit beside me. Why didn’t Beam react seeing Ming ?

“Forth and Ming there’s a important gathering and you both need to attend that party. Forth make sure nothing will get out of our hand.” Dad said.

“ Yes, Dad.” I said.

Ming eat his breakfast silently and didn’t join in the conversation.

After everyone had their breakfast. Grandpa went back to his room and Dad follow him. I look at Ming. 

“Ming I’m going to company. Do you want me to drop you at your work ?” I asked.

“I have a week off but I’ll go to meet Yo later in evening but I’ll manage. Have a good day. Bye.” Ming said and went upstairs. I smile and ignore Beam before driving to company.

Ming’s POV

I’m getting bore here sitting in one room. There’s nothing to do here. I look at the bookshelf in P’Forth room. I took out some books to read which I find interesting. There’s some biography of some great people of our world and country.

I read these books and sigh after finishing only one of them. I want to do some work. I always work in free time but now I have nothing to do. I should go out and walk around in garden.

I sit on chair under the cool shade of tree and enjoy the breeze hitting my face softly. My peace was not that long how I thought it should be.

“You finally found a Sugar Daddy for yourself. Who can spend his money on you and fulfill your desire ? Shame on you.” Beam stood in front of me and start nagging.  I stood from my chair and walk closer to him.