Chapter-11

Forth's POV

"P'Forth, what do you think about this?" Ming comes out wearing a black top and damn..!! he looks like a high school student.

"Where are you going wearing this outfit?" I asked simply

"For a date....but why are you asking me?" He replied while putting on his earrings.

"Should I come with you?" I asked while staring at his cute face.

"Emm...No!"

"You doesn't want me to come with you..?!"

"It's not like that remember you have an important meeting today. I don't want you to miss that." He said and walk to me. He pecks on my cheeks and round his arms around my neck.

"But, I'll miss you....."

He chuckles and nods like a kid. I wrap my arms around his slim waist and pull him closer.

"I don't want to let you go from my arms," I said and lean more closer to his lips.

"And.......?"

"I want to know......"

"Want to know what....?.... P'Forth.."

"That....."

"Mmmmm..."

He looked at me curiously. I smirk and pull my arms around his waist and his arms away from my neck.

"I guess, I am getting late for my meeting. Bye Ming and enjoy your date love." I said while walking away from the room.

Ming's POV

I just stood there in one place. Did he just hang me here? I took a deep breath and scoffed while putting on my watch.

I come downstairs and saw him talking with someone. I wrapped my arms around his waist from behind. He get startled but then continued his talk.

I smirk and bit his neck

I smirk and bit his neck. He controlled his moan and glared at me. I pout and peck on his cheeks.

"Yeah... okay.... Call me, when the deal will get final..... I will tell Grandpa..... Yeah, Sure...."