Chapter-5

Another Person's POV

Wayo put one cube of sugar in Ming's cup of coffee and two cube in his cup. He looks at his best friend who comes to meet him after his unexpected wedding which he arrange on his own.

Wayo can't believe Ming's fate. Ming marry the person who mostly every girl and boy of Thailand dream to marry. Beam finally achieve that thing and going to marry the eldest son and heir of Jaturapoom Family but in end Ming take vows in place of Beam.

His friend who never thought of anyone beside his so called ex-girlfriend married a man who's older then him. Wayo feels like he's reading a boy love novel in which his best friend was playing a role of main character.

"Ming so you'll divorce him after a year." Wayo said. Ming nods and take a sip from his cup.

"What will you do after divorcing him ? I mean don't you think it's weird because as P'Forth said he's not going to give P'Beam a second chance. You already broke up with your gold digger girlfriend then why don't you give a chance to this marriage." Wayo said without any hesitation. Ming sigh and reply to Wayo's advice.

"Yo we didn't marry on our own choice. P'Forth need a person who can stand in place of P'Beam at that time and I accept his offer to save the future of my orphanage kids. P'Forth love P'Beam so much. I saw that love in his eyes when he used to talk about P'Beam. They're just angry from each other now, soon they'll realize their mistake. Our marriage is just a deal and we're just husband in name. There's no reason to give this marriage a chance." Ming said sternly.

"Ming you're right in your place but still at least talk with P'Forth about this marriage." Wayo tried to knock some sense in his friend.

Wayo know the nature of Beam very well through his boyfriend and he's definitely sure that there will be no chance that Forth will accept him. But if his friend going to behave like this he can't doubt that maybe Beam can take Ming's place as Forth husband. At least they should try to give a chance maybe they're made for each other.

"There's nothing to talk about Yo. I just need to fulfill the responsibility of P'Forth husband and then start my life again as Mingkwan Daichapanya after a year." Ming said.

Wayo sigh and nods. There's no use to talk with his stubborn friend. He knew Ming's trying to stand strong but he can see through his friend easily. Ming's broken from inside and trying to collect his broken pieces.

He can't expect Ming to trust Forth easily after loving someone for six year and realizing that person never loved him.

"I'm going back home Yo. I'll start working after week. I need time to adjust and overcome from all these things." Ming said and walk out of Wayo's office room.

"If P'Beam isn't staying there maybe Ming would thought about giving a chance to him and P'Forth." Wayo said blankly looking at the door.

Ming's POV

I come downstairs in the outfit P'Forth send for me to wear at the party. I work in event management company but still I hate parties and extra relevant events. I already told P'Forth about this and he assure me that we will not stay there for long.

I got a call from wayo so I head out to garden. I was talking with wayo then suddenly someone place a hand on my shoulder. I turn back and saw a man staring at me.

"I call you back Yo." I cut the call and remove the hand of that person from my shoulder.

"Sorry for not introducing myself. I'm your brother-in-law Max and your husband's younger brother. Now i understand why P'Forth choose you to marry in place of Beam. You are beauty is ethereal. He definitely had good taste." He introduce himself. So he's P'Forth Step-Brother.