Chapter-17

Another Person's POV

Ming came home after being tired all day. He isn't late but he just wants to take a warm shower and go back to sleep but the sight he met when he opened the door was so warming that Ming could stare at it all night.

Jingyi was curled up in Forth's arms and they both were watching something on T.V which Ming could assume another picture of Disney.

He isn't much fond of Disney movies so without disturbing them he went upstairs to get fresh before. He came down and sat down beside Forth.

"You already here...!"

Forth was surprised to see Ming here. Ming smiled and holds his hand.

"You both were too engrossed in the movie you didn't notice me."

Ming replies and looked at Jingyi who's looking at him. Ming leaned down and pecked on his cheeks.

"How was your day Jingyi...?"

"Good.."

Ming ruffled his hair and pecked on Forth's cheeks.

"How was your day, P'Forth

"How was your day, P'Forth...?"

Forth smiled at Ming's small comforting gesture and replied.

"It was good. Our client is happy with the project and maybe this year again we'll win the award."

"Amen..."

Ming chuckles and holds Jingyi in his arm. Jingyi felt shy but snuggled in Ming's chest.

"Now, let's have dinner. I am starving."

Forth stood from the couch to tell Miss. Rachel to plate dinner on the dining table. Ming took out a small toy from his pocket.

"I got this for you jingyi...."

Jingyi smiled and holds the toy. Ming never thought that Forth and He will get kids so early.

He always thought that maybe they'll plan before expecting but Ming loves Jingyi. He found that kid brave. Jingyi was holding himself to not break down. He talked with Jingyi's Psychiatrist and they told him that Jingyi is positively handling his emotions.

"I am proud of you, Jingyi."

Ming said. Jingyi looked at him with confusion on his face but then he understood the meaning of Ming's word. He rests his head on Ming's chest in reply.

*****

Forth wrapped his arms around Ming and nuzzle his nose in Ming's neck. Jingyi was sleeping soundly in their bedroom.

"I missed you..."

Forth bit is under Ming's earlobe. Ming moaned from his touch. They both are near the swimming pool.

Before Ming could say anything Forth joined their lips and start nibbling it. Ming get into Forth's lap and wrapped his arms around Forth's neck. He holds Forth's hair while letting Forth suck his tongue.