Chapter-8

Another Person's POV

Ming checked the location before sending them to the couple. He finally came back from his leaves and now have to continue his work.

"Good Morning Ming... !!"

"Good Morning Yo."

Wayo sat on the chair across him. He stared at him deeply. Ming frown and asked him.

"Why are you staring me like that ?"

"Ummm... You're glowing. Did something good happen ?"

"What you mean by glowing ?"

"You're looking more happy not like the last time I met you with a whole conflict of your marriage." Wayo said.

"I thought about giving our marriage a second chance Yo. I realize P'Forth is trying his best to make me happy and comfortable. Maybe at some point we will become like a other married couples." Ming reply. Wayo smile and nods. He's happy that Ming finally thought about him and Forth.

"Okay that's good to hear. I forget to tell you there's couple who request you to organize their wedding. I fix your appointment with them." Wayo said and went back after chatting with Ming.

Ming's POV

I completed all the work and glance at my watch. I have two hours break. I take my keys and lock my office before heading out.

"Ming...!!"

"Oh... Hy Jennifer."

"How're you ? I heard about your wedding. I didn't know you'll get married before me." She said. I felt a bit awkward but didn't loose my composure.

"I'm good. It's a bit sudden that's why I didn't get time to inform anyone." I reply. She nods her head.

"It must be really awesome to marry a buisness tycoon of country." She said with a smirk on her bitchy face.

"Not good than dating married man with twenty five years old daughter. Enjoy your day. I'm quite busy." I said and walk away from there.

Why don't people mind their own business than poking there nose in other's matter ? I roll my eyes before driving to Forth's company.

*****

I walk to the receptionist. She smiles at me and gave the card. I frown and said in suprise.

"I didn't even said anything and you're already giving me entry card."

"Boss already inform us that whenever you come company to give you the entry card of his office. He doesn't want his husband to wait for him." She said. I blush and nods my head.

I open the door and saw him working on something with a serious face. I put the bag in my hand to the coffee table and stood behind the sofa.

"I didn't expect you to come here." He said without turning his face.

I put my hand on his shoulder and pull him to lean on headboard of sofa. I gently massage his temple. He close his eyes and get relaxed.

"Thank you..."

"Your Welcome."

He open his eyes and hold my hands. He smile at me lovingly. I lean down and peck on his head.

"You should also take rest in between work. Don't overwork yourself." I scold him softly. He hummed and gesture me to sit beside him.