Chapter-19

Another Person's POV

She was staring at Ming to do sometimes. There was a knock on the interrogation room door. He smirked and stood up from his chair.

He opened the door. Betty's throat got dry seeing her husband in front of him. His eyes were so cold that she could freeze to death.

"Sawadikhap Dad..."

He nods his head and sat down in place of Ming. Betty couldn't dare to meet her husband's eyes.

"You killed her....."

She was scared of this question the whole time. He put his hand on the table with force. She flinched in fear.

"She treated you as her sister. How could you do this to her....."

He yelled at her in anger. He was holding back himself to not choke that bitch to death. He loved his wife. She was his everything.

He knew he did a horrible mistake of getting drunk that night and sleeping with Betty but why this whore needs to kill her who accepted her even after all this.

"That was the reason.,.!!"

Better screamed in frustration. She is sick of hearing about her praise.

"You never looked at me after that night..... You were all about her. How would I make my place in your heart if I kept her alive? She needs to die......"

She got froze when he said those words. He laughed at her. Betty was dumbfounded. She falls into their trap.

She turned to the glass on her left side and screamed her lungs out.

"She dugs her own grave...."

Haoxuan laughed and said. Bowen glared at him. Ming put a hand on Forth's shoulder.

"What are you thinking, P'Forth...?"

"Ho-w...?"

Forth choke in his tears when he asked Ming. He was aware of the fact that his Mom hadn't died in a car accident.

Ming glanced at Haoxuan who took out the brown envelope from his bag and handed it over to Ming. Bowen and Haoxuan glanced at each other before walking out of the room.

Ming took out those letters from the envelope and gave them to Forth. He held those old papers with his trembling hands.

Forth read that letter.....
.
.
.
.
.
.

Dear Forth

I can guess I am not alive if you are reading this letter. I am writing this letter to you to keep you aware of the snakes we're feeding in our house.

I don't have much time left. She will go to do something but I will not let her have what belongs to you and your future partner.

I loved your Dad. He was everything I wanted in my life but his one mistake ruined our lives.

These aren't letters but proof that Betty is trying to murder me. She is poisoning my meals for six months.

My body is getting weaker day by day. I'll put those poison bottles beside this letter.

Don't forget to give me Justice.

I can't change what's going to happen but could only hope that you'll prove to her that you're my son....

Love you, baby...

Your Mom..❤
.
.
.
.
.
.