Chapter-6

Another Person’s POV

Forth looks at Max in front of him eating his breakfast and glancing at Ming time to time. Forth tight his jaw and move his plate loudly. Ming get startled from Forth’s action and look at him. Forth shook his head and wait for Ming to finish his breakfast

“Forth today you and Ming have to make merits in temple. For blessing from God for your both new wedded life.” Grandpa said. Beam sigh and looked at Ming.

“Dad Forth is eldest son of Jaturapoom family, don’t you think we should also do our family rituals for their good fortune and love.” Betty said with a smile in her face.

Beam frown seeing Betty’s smile after hearing the merits. He couldn’t hold what what’s happening in her mind.

“Umm….. Everyone get ready. We have to go temple after half hour.” Grandpa said and stood to went back in his study room. Ming didn’t said anything.

He feels uncomfortable from making merits with Forth for their wedding. In his eyes this marriage is not more than a deal. They both will get divorce after one year then what’s use of these blessings but he can’t disrespect the decision of elders.

“Ming make sure to wear some proper clothes which can match our status. You’re Jaturapoom family’s son-in-law, you can’t look like some mere Wedding Planner. Right Forth ?” Betty smirk and looked at Forth.
Ming chuckle at Betty’s remarks and said.

“Well, I don’t think we’re going there to show our wealth and status, Mrs. Jaturapoom. I’m not interested in your fake status, you can keep it for yourself. No, Thanks.” Ming said.

Betty’s ears turned red but she choose to keep quiet, in front of her husband.
Forth smile hearing Ming’s reply to her. He started liking Ming’s sassy attitude.

Max stare at Ming’s neck which is looking totally slender to him. He really wants to taste Ming but he knows very well that Forth can be dangerous. He’s thinking of something to make Ming fall for his charms and give himself on his own to him.

Forth went upstairs with Ming to get ready. As soon as everyone went in their respective room. Beam glare at Max.

“What was that max ?” Beam asked in anger. Max chuckle and lean more closer to Beam and asked back.

“What Beam ?”

“Don’t try to act dumb in front of me Max. I saw how you were staring at that Ming. I’m telling you if you thought about cheating me then it will not end good.” Beam warned him.

Max hold Beam’s wrist and pull him to his bedroom. He laid Beam on bed and peck his cheeks.

“How can you even think about that baby ? Ming’s nothing compared to you. You’re the most beautiful person in my eyes. I’ll marry you and make you my queen after ending Forth’s control in Jaturapoom Estates.” Max said and kiss Beam.

“Are you sure, you don’t have any second thought for that whore ?” Beam asked. Max didn’t reply just thrust inside him.

He’ll make sure that Ming will be his after throwing Forth out of the Jaturapoom family. No one had reject him before and meeting Ming, he fall for his confident and bitchy attitude but before getting Ming, he can still enjoy with Beam.

*****

Betty wink at her servant who were taking out the things for temple and monks. Servant nods and went to the area everyone kept their shoes. There’s one temple left where they all need to go.

(A/N I made this temple on my own imagination because in real this temple is Vattamalai Murugan Temple in Tamil Nadu.)

)