Chapter-14

Another Person's POV

Betty turned around and find a suspicious Ming staring at her. He walked to her and looked at the well-crafted box.

"Min-GGG.....I.."

"What are you doing here instead of joining Grandpa and father-in-law downstairs?"

Ming asked her again. She tried to think of any excuse to get away from Ming's suspicion. If Forth knew that she's in their bedroom trying to get hold of his late mother's box then her chances of getting those letters will fall to zero.

"I was just looking around your house. You have good taste....."

"Cut the crap...! Tell me what you were trying to find in our bedroom."

Ming cut her in middle. She bit her lips. Ming chuckled and leaned closer to her.

"Is there any secret hidden in mom's box that you were trying to steal...?"

Her eyes get wide from Ming's question.

How did he know about this?

She wonders and looked at Ming in astonishment. Ming hold the box and put it down on his wardrobe and locked it with the key.

"Let's not create any scene now. P'Forth is already so stressed about the stunt Beam did on me and now I don't want you to bring more trouble to him...."

Ming said to her calmly but she can feel the warning in his tone. She just chooses to walk away from there before the thing goes out of her hand.

"But remember that next time stay away from my husband and everything belongs to him however if you didn't take my words seriously then I will not wait to tell Grandpa about all this."

She clench her fist and walked away from there after hearing Ming's words.

Ming didn't turn around to look at her retreating back in the living room.

He needs to find out that why Betty was there. He put the key in his pant pocket and decide to look into this matter later.

*****

Grandpa soon took his leave from their house with Betty and Forth's Dad. Ming walked out to the swimming area in their backyard. Forth was just standing there staring at nothing.

"Is something disturbing you, P'Forth?"

Ming asked his husband with worry. Forth flinch from Ming's voice and turned to look at him.

"Nothing serious love."

Forth said and pull Ming closer to him. Ming smiles at him and gently holds both hands. He pecked on Forth's palm.

"I am your husband P'Forth, I know when there's something wrong with you. I don't want any of us to get stressed because of something. I am here for you and here to listen to your every emotion and pain."

Forth find Ming adorable while holding both hands and looking at him with determination in his eyes. He can't ask for more when he have someone so understanding and caring person like Ming. Everything about Ming flutters his heart.

"I know my love that you are here for me but trust me, it's not something big, and if I feel that it's taking a toll on me. I will come to you but now I don't think I am comfortable sharing this problem with you."

Forth said nervously. He doesn't want Ming to think that he doesn't trust him but right now he needs some time to tell Ming everything.

Ming just smiled and hugged Forth.