✄ silky tight dress

Me, Elsie Wood is from Cologne in Germany, but i live alone in my small apartment with my best friend Leah in Birmingham, England. I moved here when I was 6 because my parents ,Michael and Mel wanted a different atmosphere for me to grow up in.

"Elise hun, it's 6:30 in the evening and you promised you would go meet Tyrone tonight, don't be the one who flakes on me and him." Leah complains.

"Surely I'd be doing you a favour not going, I'd be third wheeling anyways wouldnt I?" I grunt as I get up off the sofa.
Leah scoffs.

It's 6:49pm, I'm sat at my make up desk getting ready to go to the club which I don't want to attend.
I was never a person who enjoyed clubbing and partying. I'm pretty laid back compared to my friends, who's lives consisted of clubbing and going out, I  prefer to stay in a watch romcoms especially the notebook.

"Elise are you almost ready, we're already running behind and we don't want to be late!" Leah shouts from the kitchen

"Coming right now!" I exclaim.
I walk through the door to the living room which was an open floor plan with the kitchen so I could see Leah sitting on the kitchen stool in a tight ,velvet blue dress that complimented her green eyes.

"Okay I can understand why Tyrone is into you . You look unreal!" I state in shock.

"Thanks girl. You're looking like a masterpiece, hopefully we can find someone for you in the club." Leah says, then winks at Me.

I was wearing a red silky, tight dress which tightly fit around my figure.

@eliseWood

Liked by Leahwestrope, JackGrealish 16,389 others

First night back out with the girly @leahwestrope <3