✄ you're dead

It's been 6 months since me and Jack found out about my pregnancy, we then went to an ultrasound appointment 2 weeks ago to find out the gender but we didn't find out since we were planning to do a gender reveal party, so the only people who knew the gender were Leah and Tyrone. 
For the past 6 months we've been building a nursery in Jacks house since when the baby is born I'm planning to move in with him since it would be easier to take care of the baby. Maybe one day me and Jack will buy a house.
Since we didn't know the gender we made sure that the nursery was neutral since the gender was still a mystery.
I liked what we had done with it so far, very much my vibe.

Today was the day of our gender party, I was nervous, I wouldn't mind either boy or girl as long as they are healthy then I'm good with anyone.

I wore a nude dress since I didn't even have any guess of what the gender could be...
Jacks family will be here so will some of Leah's and Tyrones. Also some of our friends.
My parents aren't in stable condition so they were unable to make it today, which made me devastated but I made sure that Leah would record or call them when the reveal was happening so that they are not missing out.

I was more nervous to meet Jacks parents than the actual reveal of the baby.
I would be in the same room as his mum and dad for the first time.
I felt so sick due to the nerves.

Everyone had finally arrived to Jacks house and before we got the the reveal we got everyone to get to know each-other... Jack pulled me from the crowd and said that we're going to go meet his parents.

"Jack." I said with my voice shaking looking up at him scared.

"El they're going to love you! I've told them so much about you and they're already so happy I'm with you, they said they'd kill me if I'd ever leave."
Jack reassured me.

"Mum, dad meet Elise, Elise meet mum and dad."

"Hello mrs, and mr Grealish." I said smiling whilst giving them each a hug.

"call us Karen and Kevin, so so so glad to finally meet you, we've heard so much about you." Jacks mum told me, smiling at me.

Jack looked a little bit jealous at me hugging his parents. It made me chuckle a bit, he then said he was going to the bathroom but never came back to our conversation.

me and his parents had a long conversation talking about Jacks childhood memories, his siblings and a bit about my life and how the baby is doing. then from the corner of my eye I saw Jack sitting alone on the sofa stuck to his phone like a child.

"It was really really nice meeting you, honestly can't wait for you guys to meet my side of the family. You'd get along so well with them!" I gave them a hug and we all walked away...

I walked towards Jack and I sat down on his knees trying not to put too much weight on him so I don't end up crushing him.

"Why are you all moody for then?" I asked him.

"I'm not, and El stop being a baby and just sit down." He laughed.

"What do you mean? I am sitting down?"

"No you're not, you're gliding on top of my knees, you're not relaxing. Just because you have a baby in you doesn't mean I'm not strong enough for you to fully sit down on."

We both laughed and I pulled him in to peck his lips.

"How about we take this upstairs?" Jack said winking at me.

"Right." I get up off him.

"Time to do the reveal!" I said pulling him off the sofa.

Then mouthing "I hate you" to Jack with a smile on my face.

We all gathered outside together, Leah was directly in-front of us on call with my mum and dad so that they don't miss out on anything.

I was standing next to jack, shaking due to me being ever so nervous about this!!!

I was ready to start counting down until Leah stopped everyone...

"Hello everyone sorry to hold the reveal up, my name is Leah Westrope and I'm Elises Best friend. Yes I'm aware this isn't a Wedding or anything, but I would like to say a few words. I've known Elise for practically my whole life and I have dreamt of this moment for her for ages!!! I'm so happy she's met someone that makes her feel like the only girl in the world and who knows how to treat her like the true beauty she is, I haven't seen her this happy in ages and she deserves the whole world. Another thing, Jack Peter Grealish I swear to god if you hurt this girls heart you're dead, sorry Karen and Kevin. All jokes aside I'm so happy for them and I hope in the future she becomes Mrs Elise Grealish! I love you guys so much." Leah started to tear up,
whilst the whole group had a laugh because of this Sacramental speech.

I ran up to Leah and gave her the biggest hug I've ever given and whispered to her...
"I love you so so much Leah so much!"

After that little breakdown me and Leah had, we finally decided to get on with the reveal.

"From the count of 10!"
"10...
9...
8...
7...
6...
5...
4...
3...
2...
1...
*popping noises from confetti*

"OMG!!!!!"