✄ small world

As we entered the club, Leah sees Tyrone standing there so we both walk over to greet him. But I did not realise that when she said her boyfriend was Tyrone I didn't realise her boyfriend was non other than THE  TYRONE MINGS.

I was brought up with football, My parents really enjoyed watching Football, especially Aston Villa.
So when i saw him,  i couldn't keep my excitement in and had to ask for a photo for my parents.

" I thought you didn't want to come, bet your glad you did?" Leah chuckled

"So so so so happy." I whispered into Leahs ear.

The night was going way slower than what I wanted it to be going, Leah had gone to the other side of the club to get the drinks with Tyrone ,whilst I was sitting in the seating booth alone sitting on my phone trying to to look up because i was a very awkward person.

"Before you think I'm a weird creep by coming here to sit with you, I'm here with Tyrone, you know your best-friends boyfriend." a strong brummie accent said not trying to startle Elise.

"Oh haha don't worry about it." I said shyly trying to make eye contact but i couldn't keep it due to him being awfully pretty.

"Jack by the way, Jack Grealish." the mysteriously guy said, holding his hand out for her to shake it.

"I'm Elise." I said shaking his hand, trying not to to explode with happiness all because this was the second Aston Villa footballer I had met this evening.

"Woah wait? By any chance are you Elise Wood? If that's the case then I think I have you on instagram?" Grealish had questioned.

"Small world isn't it haha, yeah I'm Elise Wood." I smiled at the boy looking into his deep brown eyes.

Shortly after,  Tyrone and Leah were coming back without drinks because they got carried away with god knows what, that was their excuse.

"Oh hello, wasn't expecting you two to of met." Tyrone laughed.

Leah nudged Elise with a smirk.

"Pretty girl sitting here alone, and you expect me not to talk to her?" Jack said in his gorgeous accent, then turned to smile at Me.

I smiled back.