✄ catch up

(A/N: this is just a small chapter since I had to put out an update today, next chapter will be more better!!)

A few days had passed since the wedding and me and Jack had decided it was time to start planning and booking our honeymoon, we were going to leave Niko with Jacks mum and dad.

"How about Catalonia?" Jack asked me.

"Awww I remember when you kept mentioning that could be our honeymoon trip when we were all on holiday." I blushed.

"So it that a yes for Catalonia?" Jack said.

"Yeah of course! Also try book the same Villa, I literally loved that villa so much!"

"You got it." Jack pecked me on the cheek.

*niko crying*

"Right I'll go get him and see what's the matter." I said.

I walked out of the living room and went upstairs to the nursery.

"What's my sweet little boy crying for then?" I said in my baby voice even though he wasn't a baby anymore, but the voice became helpful since he would stop crying as soon as I put on that voice.

He carries on crying but kept looking at the floor.

"Oh your blankey?" I picked it up for him, and picked him up and took him downstairs with me.

As soon as he saw Jack he started jumping in my arms due to excitement, all I'll say is that he's definitely a daddy's boy.

Jack reaches his arms out and places Niko in between me and him.

We ended up playing and tiring out Niko just in time for bed, so I left Niko with Jack on the couch and went upstairs to set up his crib.

I went back downstairs to get Niko and put him to bed and I saw him lent up against Jacks arm, with Jacks head resting on Niko. It was such a cute sight to see but I had no choice but to carry Niko up.

So I tried picking him up as gently as possible to not wake him but it never works...
Andddddd the tears started as soon as I picked him up.
I quickly carried him upstairs and place him in his crib. Few minutes went by and he was passed out.

Then I went back downstairs and told Jack to get into bed and get good sleep since he was back at training tomorrow.
He frowned a bit but finally got up, then into bed.

It was the next morning and I woke up with Jack not next to me, startled me slightly but then I remembered that he goes to training again.
Thank god Niko was still sleeping, this meant that I could finally have a lie in for atleast a few hours before he woke up.

Today I decided that actually me and Niko will go visit Jack in training.
I got all ready for the day, I was all ready to leave the house I just had to wait till Niko woke up.

Shortly after that I heard crying coming from him room. Means he's finally awake.

I got him all sorted and dressed.
Quickly whipped up some breakfast for him and after he finished eating we left the house to go visit Jack.

We got to his training and I saw Leah there with Tyrone.

"Omg hey! Haven't seen you in some time."

"Omg hello! Yeah me and Tyrone just got back from America" -they went to America for around 8 months.

"Omg is this baby Niko! Well he's not much of a baby now is he." Tyrone said tickling Niko.

When Niko was boring I made sure that his God parents were 100% Leah and Tyrone.

We all walked into the training grounds and Tyrone went with Jack to train.

Me and Leah were just sat there catching up, also trying to keep an eye out on what Niko was doing since he was walking round the place.

We were in the middle of having a conversation and then I saw this giant ring on her finger.

"Leah. Omg omg omg! Are you and Tyrone engaged!" I squealed in excitement.

"Yes, literally last night but I didn't post about it since I do want to keep the wedding low-key." She said.

"I'm so so happy for you, omg!" I gave her a hug.

Time passed, Jack and Tyrone were finished with training.

"Oh surprise to see you here." Jack came over to me and gave me a hug.

"Have you heard the latest news! well me and Leah are Engaged." Tyrone said to Jack.

Jack congratulated them and told them that we had to go since he was tired from training.

"Right I'll see you soon! We need to catch up. How about you come to mine and Jacks tonight? I'll send you the address" I asked Leah and Tyrone.

"Omg yes! I'll see you in a few hours." Leah said and gave me a hug.

Me, Jack and Niko got to the car and drove back home.
I had to drive us home since he was apparently "too tired to move his legs"
But it didn't help that the weather was awful, the roads were Icy and it would not stop snowing. I hated driving in this weather.
But thank goodness we finally got home.

(A/N: my book is coming to an end in a couple of chapters meaning that I am coming out with a completely new book!!
The new book is called "sea of lovers" and it's a Mason Mount story!
I just wanted to say thank you for the endless support of this book! The amount of messages I have received supporting this book is overwhelming! Thank you guys so much <3)