✄ talks

It's around 10:00 in the morning, I'm laying on the couch downstairs wrapped in thousands of blankets due to the fact I'm so so cold, I stretch up open my eyes and next thing I see is Jack sitting in the kitchen with a cup of coffee and chocolates with his head on the island where he must of fell asleep.

I still did not want to talk to him.

He peers through the corner and sees that I'm awake.

"El please let me talk to you." Jack said with his voice lower than usual.

"There's nothing to talk about Jack, we need to stop whatever is going on here. Clearly got eyes for someone else." I answered

He came and sat down next to me held my hand, I looked away from him.

"I went over to her house to tell her to leave me and you alone because me and her are officially done. Then she came to the stadium and I told her to fuck off because ion want her anyone, never did like the girl. I did all of this purely based on the reasons because I love you, what we have here is some soulmate shit, genuinely never felt anything like this before, you have changed my playboy days for the better. " Jack exclaimed to me in panic.

I pounced on jack, held his face.

"Jack I love you." I whispered holding his face, next thing you know he grabbed my face and pulled me into a deep kiss.
It was escalating pretty quickly, i was straddled on top of him with only my bra and pants, He then pushed me off for a second so he could take off his trousers and shirt.

"Wait where is Leah and Tyrone." I asked

"They've gone out." Jack answered. I smiled at him

I got back onto him and he Unclipped
My bra with his ONE HAND.  That boy gives me feelings I've never experienced.

He then wraps his arms around my waist one holding onto my butt and rolls us over so he's laying on top of me with his chain dangling on my face.
Our lips are still interlocked in all of this and he separates them...

"Are you okay with doing this?" Jack asked me.

"Hurry up!" I exclaimed with all our clothes on the floor.

I'm grabbing his hair, making him grunt, he's holding my waist tightly, with one hand on my thigh.

Next thing you know his head lands between my thighs...

The things I felt for this boy and the things I'd let him do omg.