✄ always something

Jack decided to take me back to his to watch a movie. The whole car journey I was silent. Jack kept nudging me asking me if I was okay. I simply replied with a 'yeah, fine.'

We got into the house and we went and sat down on his sofa.

"I'm going to the bathroom real quick." Jack told me and left his phone on the sofa.

I hear a notification go off on his phone. I was having doubts so I had to check. I unlock his phone and...

*****
Come on jack, you know you don't have feelings for her.

You definitely still like me.

Stop lying to the poor girl.

I wanna see you again like the other day when you came over.
Read

I drop his phone in shock. And I had tears streaming down my face.

"El you okay?" Jack rushed over in worry with his wet hair from the shower.

"How about you ask your ex?" I say, getting up and leaving the couch.

Jack checks his phone and sees the messages from her.

He runs over to be grabs my waist, pulls me into his body and says

"El look at me, I will explain to you what is going on."

"No jack, the texts explain everything for fucksake." I shout at him.

"Oh for godsake el, i don't like her anymore I broke up with her for a vivid reason and that reason was because I never felt anything for her! And secondly about the coming over I went to hers the other day because I was telling her that is was officially over since I met you, when we met I was still talking to her but as soon as I felt this with you I knew me and her weren't anything. Please Elise believe me. I'll do anything. Seriously I genuinely think I love you and I know that may be cheesy and early to say but I can't fucking contain my feelings around you."

I look up at him in shock.

"You really think I'm going to believe all of that bullshit. Go to Hell Jack. Making me think you like me but you're hung up over her." I say whilst my voice cracks.

Leah came to pick me up and took me to Tyrones with her.

"I just can't believe I let myself think something good was going to happen. I never thought something so good would happen with someone like that. It was all a fantasy. Literally thought we were unexpected soulmates from the way we clicked when we first met."
I cried in Tyrones shoulder.

"Look elise, you have to believe me over anyone right now, me and Jack go way back. I know everything about him as he does about me. He does not like his ex. He didn't tell you he was going I've there because of this reason. He knew you'd freak out. And when he was talking to her in the stadium he was telling her to leave him alone and that he's moved on. He's told me everything down to the fact he loves you and hasn't felt like this before. So believe me I know him best." Tyrone explained to me.

" I just need a break from it all for now." I said hugging Leah.

"Stay here tonight babe okay, I love you." Leah whispered into my ear.

"I love you." I answered back

Oh no, our love birds are having a bit of a bump in their journey? But will this journey be fixed or will they both move on and find love else where?!?