✄ overthinking

After all that madness we just ended up cuddling, I was laying on Jacks firm chest, stroking his toned abs up and down. Meanwhile his arms around me.

We were watching a movie aka the movie being the notebook. Our favourites.

I look up at Jack, I could see that Jack was smiling and texting on his phone, who could it if been that was making him happy? I hope I'm just overthinking this and it's not actually his ex again or even worse another girl, I just gave the boy apart of myself that I've been trying to keep but I couldn't because of him. I think I loved him? Not sure enough though.

I hear the front door open and it's non other than Leah and Tyrone with bags full of food shopping.

"Heya love birds." Leah exclaims letting out a small wink.

"Hello weirdo." I replied back to her giggling in awkwardness.

"By the way me, you, Tyrone and Jack have been invited to the coast tonight for like a little gathering you get me?" Leah stated making sure I get the hint that I need to come.

"Alright, yeah okay." I smiled.

(Jacks POV from 4 days ago)
Before I even got close to Elise I could already tell that she will be the one for me, as cheesy as that sounds. So I decided that I needed to talk to Tyrone and figure something out.

"Bro can i talk to you"

"Sure mate, what's up?" Tyrone asks me.

"I want Elise to be my girlfriend but I want to do something spontaneous but not too spontaneous?"

"Omg yes Jack!! So happy you've finally decided to pluck up the courage and ask this girl! take her to the beach." Tyrone said that last speech firmly.

"The beach?"

"Yes trust me in this one she's always talking about how she wants to get proposed on the beach, Leah tells me all when it comes to what Elise wants in Love just so I can give you the slack to give it to her. Although you're not proposing, asking her to be your girlfriend is another big thing so just do it at the beach. "Tyrone laughs.

"I'm not just gonna take her to some random beach? That's not that meaningful, she'd want you guys there."

"Right, ill act like we've been invited to some sort of small gathering on the beach like next week or something and when we arrive it'll be empty but with 2 Picnic blankets on the beach, candles and all that romantic sappy stuff, me and Leah will get on one picnic blanket whilst you and Elise get on the other.  Then just do your thing?" Tyrone explains to me, which wasn't an all bad idea.

"Thanks bro, appreciate it." I pull him in for a hug.

"Go get her Jack. Stop making her over thing the smallest things."

I smile in understanding.

Me and Leah went upstairs to Tyrone Room to get ready because Leah had clothes and dresses left her from previous nights, and a whole bunch of make up.
I pick out this stunning purple velvet like dress, which was quite short but that wasn't an issue and paired that with some strappy black heels.

Whilst we were getting ready I had a face full of bluntness and may of looked like I wasn't excited.

"Whats up el?" Leah asks putting her hand on my shoulder.

"Jack was smiling at his phone today whilst texting someone. There's always gonna be someone at this rate and I don't know how much longer I can put up with it." I said lowering my tone.

"Oh? I don't know what to say to that because it's not something I've experienced?" Leah said but I could see a slight smirk on her face? What's going on.

We go downstairs and Jack hugs me.
"You look pretty." Jack whispered in my ear.

"mhm." I said back.

Jack pulls our hug away and looks at me with his eyebrows frowned.

"You okay?" Jack asks me.

"I'm fine, let's just go." I say bluntly.

We all get in the car and we drive off to the coast, my favourite place in the world...