✄ butterflies

As me and Tyrone walk into the living room, Tyrone goes straight over to Leah and they walk off somewhere, and now I'm left alone once again with no clue as in what to do.

so I go over to Tyrone and Leah and ask Tyrone if I could go upstairs in the guest bedroom for a bit to freshen up, he says yes.

So I walk up the stairs and go to his guest bedroom which has an en suite, I go into the bathroom and I freshen up my makeup to make myself look more presentable.
I walk out the bathroom and I see Jack sitting there on the edge of the bed.

"What the fuck?!" I jump because I'm startled.

"Sorry didn't mean to startle you." Jack smiled.

"don't worry about it." I replied and went and sat in the middle of the bed where my phone was.

"Why are you up here for, why aren't you downstairs with everyone?" Jack asked me.

"Big gatherings scare me a bit since I am not as social as Leah." I answered with a small smile.

"Would you mind if I stayed up here, everyone's downstairs hammered and I don't feel like being apart of that to be honest." Jack laughed.

"Sure I don't mind, get comfortable if you want?" I said confidently, wow I've never been so confident in my life?  What is going on with me?

Jack came and sat next to me and leant over me, touching my thigh to get the TV remote on the bedside table that we next to me. OMG THE BUTTERFLIES I HAD WERE UNBELIEVABLE!! But I stayed calm because I didn't want to be the one who showed my feelings, then get rejected.

"You could of asked me to get the remote Grealish." I giggled

"Yeah yeah, What movie do you want to watch?" Jack asked me, then turning of the light on his bedside table.

"A romance since they're my absolute fave." I mumbled then smiled to myself.

"The notebook?" Jack asked then looked at me and smiled.
I nodded.

It was half way through the movie and I've some how found myself lying on Jacks chest with his arms wrapped around me.
Jack then turned to me, I looked up at his gorgeous brown eyes, next thing you know he pulled me in and interlocked our lips.

As me and him were kissing passionately, not wanting to detach ourselves from each other, he pulled me onto his lap and used his hands to push my waist onto him
I was grabbing his hair.
He was cupping my face with one hand on my cheek the other on my lower back.
It was getting so passionate... but then someone walked in.

"Elise you oka- OMG  TYRONE, TYRONE COME HERE RIGHT NOW!" Leah exclaimed to Tyrone.
I jumped off his lap so fast before Tyrone got into the room.
Me and Jack looked at each other and smirked then he winked at me.
Omg that boy does make me feel some type of way.