✄ suprises

@EliseWood

Liked by LeahWestrope, JackGrealish and others

EliseWood: Catalonia isn't too bad <3

LeahWestrope: who's this hottie on my screen😍
EliseWood: look at you babe 😘

TyroneMings: let's get the party started 🥳
EliseWood: oh for sure!

JackGrealish: my future wife looks absolutely fit ;)
EliseWood: Hurry it up then babe:)

Load more comments....

It was the last day for us in Spain, we were all packing up to leave for the plane.

"I'm actually going to miss this place so much." I said with a deep breath.

"Well we can come here for our honeymoon." Jack winks at me.

Why does he keep talking about marriage? I mean if he's giving hints that he's proposing can he hurry up and do it.

We just finished packing so we took all our things to the Villa entrance.

"Wait I'll be back in a few minutes." I exclaim.

I run to the bathroom, lift the toilet seat up and vomit.
This has been ongoing for a few weeks now but I hadn't thought much of it and chose to ignore it but I knew what I needed to do when we got back to England....

"Elise are you okay? You've been vomiting so much?" Leah asked in a concerted way.

"Yeah, no I'm fine. Travel sickness you get me?" I try to cover up the fact I'm worried.

"Okay if you say so?" Leah differs in her answer.

We all get in the car ready to drive to the airport, I was sleeping on jack for the whole of the car ride since I felt so nauseous. The movement of the car was not helping. I slept for a good 2 hours that was till we arrived at the airport.

We got through all the airport security just fine, we were getting ready to board the plane.
I'll miss this fresh hot air it's nothing like the weather in England.

30 minutes in the plane ride and I nudge Jack asking him to move so I can get out and go to the toilet.
I run to the toilet and vomit once again? What's going on seriously?

I go back to my seat and Jack turns to me and asks me out of no where straight in the open with no filter...
"Are you pregnant?"

"No I know I'm not.  Wait am i gaining weight?!" I said in shock.

"No no no no, you're perfect. It's just the, you know...sickness?" Jack asks in worry.

"We've been safe."

"El condoms aren't always effective."

"I'm on the pill Jack. We're fine." I shrug it off.

Jack looks at me in worry.
I try not to think about it so I dose off.

We've landed!!! Finally get to go home into my bed, we'll basically Tyrones guest bed since me and Jack have been staying there for a few months now.

We get off the plane and we call an Uber to drop us back off at Tyrones.

Took us about 2-3 hours to get to his but we finally made it.  I was so ready to go to sleep.

We got our luggage out the car, Jack paid and gave the driver some extra cash.

Tyrone walks up to the house whilst screaming
"HOME SWEET HOME, HOW IVE MISSED YOU!"

I let out a small giggle because I had no energy to laugh because I felt like throwing up again.

We got into the house I ran straight upstairs to the bathroom.

"Yo jack, is Elise good? She's been sick so much on this trip and weeks back? You don't think she could be... you know prego?" Tyrone whispered in Jacks ear.

"we've been safe, and she's on the pill. She said there's no way she said." Jack replied.

"I'll go check on her, you two stay here."
Leah told them.

*knock knock*
"Who is it?" I question

"Just Leah." She opens the door.

Leah walks in and looks at the counter and gasps.

"What is that on the counter Elise? Is that..."

"Shhhhh, I don't want anyone to know. I'm scared Leah, so fucking scared." I start crying.

"I love you and all but you need to tell Jack, you can't keep this from him. But asides that omg, am I gonna be an auntie or even better a Godparent!" Leah exclaims.

"Keep it down Leah. Wait you'd be excited?" I asked

"Fuck yeah I'm excited! I have baby fever but I don't want a kid... just yet."

Leah sits down on the floor next to me with my head in the toilet vomiting, She was holding my hair back.

I hear the door open and freak out since the pregnancy test was lying right on the counter.

"Don't come in!" Leah shouts.

"Woah okay, was just wondering what the fuss is about." Tyrone laughs.

Leah and I leave the bathroom and meet Tyrone outside of it.

"Promise not to tell anyone." I whisper to him

"Promise..."  Tyrone replies

I show him the pregnancy test and the positive result.

"Omg omg omg are me and Leah gonna be auntie and uncle!!! Omg!"

"Shush Tyrone! I haven't told Jack yet."

"Well you need to tell him Elise."

"I will just not now." I sigh.

Omg omg omg!! Elise is pregnant! How will Jack react??