✄ stands out

It was the next morning and Whilst I was sat with the baby, Jack went out to the car to get my bag.
I kept thinking of possible baby names...

Jack came back with the bag and came and sat down next to me.

"You thought of any?"

"I mean theses quite a few on my list, like Niko, Oscar, Isaiah..."

"Niko really stands out to me." Jack said smiling at me whilst I hand him the baby.

"Niko it is then." I smiled laying down.

"Niko Grealish." Jack said
Smiling down at Niko.

The nurse came in and did some checks on me and the baby to make sure were all okay to leave the hospital either today or tomorrow.

"You're all set, just make sure to call us if anything is off to you or just a quick call for questions, once again congratulations on the baby Niko Grealish! You were a warrior!" The nurse smiled at me and Jack.

Jack went and got the baby carrier out of the car and I packed the last of my things and waited for Jack to get here...

"Who's ready to go home!" He whispered to me since the baby was asleep.

"you have genuinely made me so proud el, no wonder i love you." He kissed my cheek then took the baby slowly out of my hands and put him in the carrier.

We walked down tog the re-election and sighed ourselves out and proceeded to walk out of the hospital. But one problem was that it was raining. Literally chucking it down with some small pieces of hail.

"Wait here." Jack insisted.

So I was stood in the entrance of the hospital with some sort of cover, whilst the carrier on the floor next to me with baby Niko in it. I saw Jack sprint to the car.

He drove the car up to where me and Niko were and he firstly out Niko in the car, then helped me get in the car.
Thank god that Niko didn't cry for any of the journey.

We got back to Jacks and Jack took the baby in one arm, whilst holding me up with the other, he unlocked the door and helped me go straight upstairs to bed since I had to minimise movement so i went straight to bed with a temporary cot next to our bed incase of baby emergencies, he placed the baby in the cot and then tucked me in.

"Do you want anything?" Jack asked me whispering to ensure he doesn't wake the baby up.

"Could I have a glass of water please."

"Course." He lent over and kissed me on my forehead.

After Jack got my glass of water, he got into bed too and all we did was just cuddle and watch movies together for the day since we couldn't do anything.

Many weeks went by and Niko was getting more fussier by the minute, Jack would get up in the middle of the night if Niko needed something and I'd do the same if it was Nikos feeding time. Having a baby is a handful but genuinely such a happy experience.
This repeated on till he was around 3 months old, then he finally cooled down with his meltdowns.

Me and Jack one day were looking at houses together and we were making sure to find...
•3 bedroom house- mine and Jacks room, Niko room and either a guest bedroom or a play room.
•large garden- so Niko had a large garden to grow up in and have so we could have parties for the summer.

They were our main priorities in finding a house, which we eventually did. This house fit everything we were looking for and it was even on private land with electric gates to ensure the safety of ourselves since fans can go a bit crazy sometimes.

—————————————————
@EliseWood

Liked by LeahWestrope, tyronemings and others

EliseWood:  new memories to unlock! home sweet 🏡❤️
@jackgrealish <3

Tyronemings: me and @leahWestrope are moving in! Even if you haven't let us 😉
         ^EliseWood: definitely :)

—————————————————