✄ Catalonia

Few months later Leah, Tyrone, Jack and I planned we should go on a little group holiday with the rest of their friends and their friends girlfriends. We were planning to go to Spain.

Few weeks later

"Omg omg omg, we need to hurry up and pack, we go on holiday in a few hours!!!"
Leah exclaims.

I laughed

"Right okay, shut up and pack and then be excited.  We have to get to bed ready for the plane tomorrow." I said.

We spent half the night packing and other half sleeping.

It's around 6:00 in the morning, me and Leah heard knocking at the door and she got out of bed and answered it, it was Tyrone and Jack.

Jack came to where I was sleeping and threw himself onto me and the bed.

"Oi wake up! We're going on a honeymoon!!" Jack said as a joke

"Fuck off Jack." I said laughing.

He kissed my cheek, then shortly after pulled the quilt off me.

"For fucksake Jack let me sleep." I grunt.

"No wake up." He said whilst pulling me off the bed. He took me straight to the door since I slept in the clothes I wanted to wear for the plane since I'm lazy and I'd do anything for more sleep.

Jack carried me to the car with Leah holding my luggage. I felt like a queen getting all this done for me.

He puts me in the back and then sits in the back himself. As soon as I sat up in the car he threw his head onto my lap, making me play with hair even though I was tired myself but I'd do anything to satisfy him.

Hours later we arrive at the airport and thank god it was not busy so we didn't have people storming towards Jack and Tyrone, and we got on the plane with no hassle.

Jack and me slept on each other for the whole plane ride. It was very uncomfortable to say myself.

We finally landed in Catalonia, spain.

We had hired out a car in Spain so we could drive wherever we want but today's aim was just to get to the Villa we were staying at because all of us were knackered.

After getting lost many times on the way, we finally made it to this stunning large Villa.

We all got our luggage and ran to our rooms. Our little group which consisted of jack, Tyrone, Leah and I, shared one villa whilst the other lot shared another next to us.

As soon as I landed on the bed I fell asleep right away same as Jack.

I woke up in the middle of the night from a nightmare which I can't even remember what it was about.

I must of woke up Jack when I jumped up...

"El you okay?" Jack sat up shocked.

"Yeah I'm fine, just had a nightmare, can't remember about what though." I took a breath.

"Come here." Jack pulled me into his arms and kissed my forehead.

I fell back asleep in his arms.